What’s your morning routine like? Everyone has a different way of going about their mornings, and we all have different habits. But did you know that there are scientifically proven routines that do wonders for the rest of the day? These are things you should try to fit in before 12 pm if you can.
1. Make The Bed
It seems like something small and inconsequential, but doing a task as simple as making your bed is a great way to start the day. This is because it gets your momentum going. Essentially, completing a small task like this one kickstarts your brain into wanting to do more tasks.
No one can deny that getting out of bed in the morning is a difficult task, and motivating your groggy brain is harder. If you get your bed tidy and prepared for later, you’ll be able to wake yourself up in an easy, routine way that lends itself to better routines. Even small accomplishments can give you the motivation you need.
Plus, at the end of a long, tough day, you’ll be able to crawl into a comfortable, well-made bed. It’s the perfect way to close the day’s chapter in a positive way.
2. Have A Bath Or Shower
Personal hygiene is crucial to mental health. If you’re home all day, you might think hopping in the shower in the morning is unnecessary, but it can make all the difference. Jump in and just take a quick one, or take a dip in the bathtub to help get rid of residual sleepiness, sweat, and dirt.
Washing and cleaning your body can be revitalizing and even give you a boost in energy. It helps to refresh you, so you’re not just cleaning your skin – you’re cleaning your mind, too.
Even a little bit of physical activity is good for you, and it’s best to do in the morning or early in the day. It can be hard to convince yourself to get your butt going, especially if you’re feeling not-quite-awake, but you don’t have to hit the gym for an hour or go for a several-mile run in order to reap these benefits.
There are plenty of simple forms of exercise you can perform for this purpose, including:
A selection of workout moves
Anything that gets your heart pumping!
Early day exercise boosts positive thinking, gets your creative juices flowing, and gets your body ready and pumped to tackle the day. It’s a wonderful habit to start doing and it can change your day entirely, all while making your body that much healthier.
4. Drink Water
The average person needs around 8 glasses of water daily. As you approach the halfway mark of your day, you should be making good progress on getting to this goal. This doesn’t mean you should force yourself to drink; if you usually barely drink at all, it can take a while to get used to increased water intake.
Drink two glasses of water in the morning, one before and one after breakfast. Then, drink another glass between then and 12 pm, or two if you had an early rise. Not only will this keep you healthy and hydrated, but it will also help you to stay more full, especially if you have a bit of snacking problem!
5. Have Breakfast
Many people choose to skip breakfast, but it’s the most crucial of all the meals you’ll eat in a day. It gives you strength and nourishment, providing your body with the energy it needs to tackle the rest of the day. Without it, you’ll feel hungry before lunch and snack on unhealthy foods. Either that, or you’ll feel exhausted and incapable of positive thinking.
If you’re not used to having breakfast in the morning, you still need to fuel your body, but you can go a little lighter. Here are some simple, healthy, and often light breakfast ideas.
Don’t let lunch be your first meal of the day. If you really want to start your day off right, eat a good, nutritious, balanced breakfast.
6. Listen To Music
Music soothes the soul, and it touches the heart in ways that few other things can. It provides all sorts of positive benefits to the body, including mood improvement, better creativity, and energizing power.
There are a lot of different kinds of music you might like, and there’s no one “best” type to listen to every day before 12 pm. Go for songs that make you happy! If that happens to be something perky and upbeat, well, even better.
If you tend to like sad, dark songs, it may be best to save those for later. Slower songs can drag you down and make you feel bad. Still, we’re not here to judge, and if nothing makes you smile like a tearful piano ballad or some screaming, fatalistic rock, go for it!
We know not everyone has time to read, but making room for a short skim through something before 12 pm on the daily is absolutely great for you. You can read just about anything and it will give you something positive in return. Here are some options:
A chapter of a book
An article online
A reading assignment for homework
Looking over homework or study notes can help you prepare for the day and make use of your time. If this stresses you out, opt for something lighter. Similarly, reading from a newspaper or online article can keep you up to date on current events and stimulate your brain. However, steer clear of overly sad news.
Meanwhile, reading fiction before 12 pm can provide you with a creative boost, allowing your imagination to create better innovation for you during a work or study day. Just make sure you don’t get too immersed in the chapter that you lose track of time! All kinds of reading sharpen your brain and help you focus during the day.
8. Social Contact
One great way to get your day going is through social interaction. Call a friend, text a loved one, compliment a stranger’s outfit, say hi to your cashier and ask how their day is going, or arrange to meet a friend for lunch.
This is especially crucial if you work from home, or do a job with minimal social contact. Social activity has immeasurable positive effects on the brain and can even help alleviate depressive symptoms; even if you’re an introvert, make an effort to reach out to someone before 12 pm – even if it’s just over text!
9. Deal With Emails
Email inboxes get full of spam, promotional messages, and social notifications quickly. Taking the time to delete them and clear unwanted emails can help you focus on the important ones. It can also make you feel like you’re professional and ready to take on the world.
With that being said, this doesn’t work for everyone. If it causes unwanted stress, drop the habit. Also, you should not check your email as soon as you wake up, as this can be stressful. Allow yourself to go about your morning routine first before sitting down to handle email-related things.
Do note that usually, the act of checking emails prompts you to do something or respond with an action. As such, it can give you a sense of urgency which can be helpful for daily focus, but not very good if you still have other things to do. Plan your routine accordingly so your emails don’t mess up your schedule.
10. Make A To-Do List
A to-do list doesn’t have to be very detailed. Simply write a general outline of what you have to get done. You can add more information if you want, but a small, short list will do the trick.
The act of writing a list like this is extremely helpful, as it causes your day run more smoothly. It can motivate you to tick things off the list, which in turn helps you strive to complete them. In general, to-do lists work because they keep you on task and maximize your productivity, so definitely make one before 12 pm.
11. Do Your Least Favorite Tasks
We often put off tasks we dislike, procrastinating and procrastinating until they can no longer be done that day. This leads to a big pile-up of boring, hated things to do that are dangerously close to deadlines, all at once. To avoid this, spend your early day doing all the things you dislike. This can include:
Making an appointment
Doing a household chore you dislike
Writing a difficult email or responding to an awkward text
Pushing aside less-than-fun tasks and errands can make you forget about them. Worse still, you’ll remember them too clearly and begin facing stress and anxiety as they loom over you, disrupting your focus. It’s best to get them out of the way. Trust us; you’ll thank us when you’re tired from a long day!
12. Get Some Fresh Air
Some days don’t require leaving the house, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t. You should strive to leave your house before 12 pm every day, even if it’s just for a short while. This can provide you with extra energy, give you a little physical activity, and even help you relax if needed.
There’s something very rejuvenating about the outside world. Go for a short walk, pop to the store to grab something small, or just stand outside for a while and watch the world go by. It’ll do wonders for the day and make it much more positive.
It’s easy for us to become physically isolated from the world when we have access to everything on our smartphones and laptops. There isn’t anything inherently wrong with taking advantage of technology, but it’s important to enjoy some fresh air now and then.
Final Thoughts On Some Things To Do Every Day Before 12 PM
Mornings are when we start the day. As such, it’s no surprise that ensuring healthy, helpful habits in the morning guarantees a better end result. By doing these 12 things daily before the clock strikes noon, you’ll be on your way to a more organized, productive, and happy day.
The Highest Youtube Earner Last Year Is One 8-Year-Old Boy That Started His Channel In 2015
He made $22m last year from youtube only. That is about 7. 9 billion naira.
The second highest earner is a 22 years old drop out.
A lot of Nigerians are earning a lot of money from youtube and this could be your chance to learn from someone that has over 100,000 subscribers already.
One of the top most Nigerian youtubers with over 100,000 subscribers is currently teaching how to start, run, rapidly grow and make lots of money from your youtube channel per month even if you don’t know anything about youtube.
Every smart phone has a YouTube app and running a successful YouTube channel is really something everyone can do IF guided by an expert that has already done it.
YouTube pays minimum of N360, 000 for every 1 million views your videos get.
YouTube starts paying you in US dollars per month once you get up to 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours.
This is really not easy to get but Dave Partner’s youtube course teaches step-by-step how anyone can start a YouTube channel from their phone or system and grow it.
There are over 28 modules in the course that cover topics like:
1. How to make your videos go viral every week.
2. How to get your first 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours
3. How to get your first paycheck in dollars from the bank
4. How your child can start their own youtube channel
5. How a grand mum can run a YouTube channel
6. How to get your own 1 million views.
7. How to run multiple channels
8. How to raise donations from your YouTube channel
And 28 other secrets.
There are only 43 slots remaining.
Model Who Allegedly Run Away In Paris Exposes Her Manager
A few days ago we reported on the story of a Ghanaian model identified as Miss. Grace Ama Mensimah Amponsah and also the winner of Ghana’s 2019 Next Super Model competition running away after she touched down in Paris.
According to our earlier report, Miss Grace Ama Mensimah Amponsah who is booked to walk the runway in Paris soon after arriving run away from the hotel after his management had stepped out to buy some foodstuffs. Leaving behind only her bag containing her clothes.
Further inquiries have discovered that Grace Ama planned the escaped with her family particular her mother.
Well, in a new development, the model has come out to explain she did not run away as her management has come out to explain.
Speaking with Da Don on Hitz Fm, she revealed that prior to their departure from Ghana, her manager known as Spark Julius Zuta tried to sleep with her but she didn’t allow him but rather reported it to her dad who asked her to forget about the incident because he would speak with him.
On why she ran away from the hotel she disclosed that in France they were just given one room for them to share but fearing what had happened earlier between her and her management she had to just move to a friends place to stay.
She went on to say the press statement released by the management was just fake because they feared she might come out to say what transpired between them a day before their trip to Paris.
She further added that on their trip back to Ghana, the manager told her that he released that statement that she had ran away to make her famous.
How to Send And Request Money With Facebook Messenger In Simple Steps
Facebook Messenger allows you to send and receive money, as long as you have a debit card issued by a US bank. Once you’ve added your debit card, you can send money to other people on Messenger, or request payment.
This makes paying your friends back for the movie or getting rent from your roommate as simple as a few taps. Sending money on Facebook is a free service and Facebook does not charge any fees.
1. Add Card; Open the Profile (Android) or Settings (iOS) tab in Messenger. You can send and receive money using the Messenger app by adding your debit card to your Messenger account. To begin the process of adding your card, open the Profile or Settings tab in the Messenger app. Adding a card allows Messenger to deposit and withdraw money to and from your checking account. Transfers may take up to five business days to process. Sending and receiving money is a free service in Messenger, and Facebook does not collect any fees. Messenger payments are currently only supported in the US.
2. Tap “Payments” to open the payment method options. You’ll be able to add a debit card from this menu, as well as review your payment history.
3. Tap “Add new debit card” to add your card. Only bank-issued MasterCard and Visa debit cards are currently supported. You cannot use a credit card, pre-paid debit card, or PayPal card.
4. Enter your card information. Enter your debit card number, expiration date, security code, and billing zip code. Tap “Save” once you’re finished. Messenger does not currently support cards from all banks. If your card is not accepted, try again in a week or two to see if support has been added for your bank or credit union.
5. Add a PIN (optional). In the Payments menu, you can set a PIN for the card you added. This PIN will be required whenever money is sent from the device. Don’t use the same PIN as your ATM or use your device’s lock screen passcode.
1. Open a conversation with the person you want to send money to. You can start the process from any conversation, including group conversations, as long as the person you want to send money to is in it.
2. Tap the contact’s name in the top of the screen, if there is only one person in the conversation and tap “Send or Request Money”.If there are multiple people in the conversation, you’ll be prompted to select the person you want to send money to.
3. Type the amount of money using the onscreen keyboard. There is no real limit to the amount you can send, though the federal limit for these transfers is $10,000 a day.
4. Enter a reason in the “For” field (optional). You can include a quick note with the payments explaining what it’s for (e.g. “rent” or “tickets”). This is optional.
5. Tap the “Pay” button underneath the (for) box to send the payment. The payment notification will be sent to the conversation, and the recipient can receive the money. The recipient will only be able to receive money if they add a debit card to Messenger as well.
1. Open a conversation with the person you want to request money from. If you have a debit card added to your account, you can request money from your Messenger contacts. Open a conversation with the person you want to request money from. Facebook does not allow you to use Messenger Payments for business transactions. If you use Payments to send or receive money for your business, you will lose access to the Payments feature. This is to avoid potential tax fraud, and because Messenger Payments don’t include protections like a retail payment would.
2. Tap the contact’s name in the top of the screen, if there is only one person in the conversation and tap “Send or Request Money”.If you’re in a conversation with multiple people, you’ll be asked to select the person you want to request money from.
3. Tap the contact’s name in the top of the screen, if there is only one person in the conversation and tap “Send or Request Money”.If there are multiple people in the conversation, you’ll be prompted to select the person you want to request money from.
4. Type the amount of money using the onscreen keyboard.
5. Enter a reason on the “For” line (optional). This can be used to help explain what you’re requesting money for, such as “rent.”
6. Tap the “Request” button underneath the (for) box to request the payee to send the money. This will allow you to send a request for money from the other person. The request will appear in the conversation, and the recipient will be able to approve it. The recipient will need to have a debit card added to their Messenger account to send the money, and you’ll need one to receive it.
7. Wait for confirmation that money has been sent. If the other person approves your request and sends the money, you will be notified in the conversation. If Messenger notifications are enabled, your device will notify you. It may take up to five business days after the request is approved for the money to appear in your bank account.
Like Facebook Page
Follow me on Twitter
Trending This Week
- Ghana Gets A New Media Powerhouse: Salt TV/Radio To Kick Start Broadcast In July! June 25, 2019
- Listen: ELMO Feat Earl — Makoma (Prod By Gunna) (Mixed By PK) June 25, 2019
- Get Familiar With Versatile Tema-Based Artist ELMO | PHOTOS June 25, 2019
- A Serious Boyfriend Will Cook For You When You Visit Him, Not The Other Way Round : Woman Warns Daughter June 25, 2019
- I Blame The Media For The Influx Of Slay Queen Syndrome : Ama K. Abebrese Reveals June 25, 2019
Media & Culture1 day ago
Medikal Slept With Fella Makafui’s Sister : Source Reveals | SCREENSHOT
Hangout2 days ago
2019 BET Awards: Full List Of Winners
Media & Culture2 days ago
Without Drake, Nobody Knows Wizkid In America : Road Podcast Says
Watch2 days ago
I’ve Never Done This Before : Stefflon Don Says As She Kisses Burna Boy | WATCH
News2 days ago
Archbishop Duncan Williams Is A Serious Occult Grandmaster : 17yr Old Occult Alleges
Media & Culture2 days ago
Ebony Was Killed By Her Own Dad : 17yr Old Occult Alleges
Hangout1 day ago
Canada Prime Minister Champions Equality As He Proudly Flies The LGBTQ2 Flag At Toronto Pride Parade | PHOTOS
Media & Culture2 days ago
Medikal Blasts Manifest For Coming Into The Defense Of Strongman