Connect with us

News

21-Year-Old Lady Arrested For Choking Her Boyfriend And Squeezing His Genitals Until They Bled During A Heated Argument

Published

on

A Florida woman has been arrested for squeezing her boyfriend’s genitals until they bled during a heated argument.

Katie Lee Pitchford, 21, was arrested on June 4th after cops responded to reports of an assault at a home in Indian Harbour Beach, about 70 miles from Orlando. A man called police at 3.47am saying his live-in girlfriend, who he’s been dating for nearly three years, assaulted him after she became ‘enraged’ during an argument, according to the police report.

When police officers arrived at the scene the victim was found with his face bloodied and bruising. In the arrest report, Pitchford claimed they got into a fight because she wanted to go on a date with an old friend and her boyfriend found out by seeing the text messages on her phone and became jealous. But she says the confrontation was only verbal – not physical.

She had previously been arrested in November 2017 for resisting an officer with violence, according to the Miami Herald. A month before that in October 2017 she was also arrested for theft and resisting an officer with violence.

21-year old lady arrested for

She maintained to police that their fight was only verbal. Once handcuffed and placed in the police squad car she reportedly ‘asked if she could talk to the victim because she wanted to say she was sorry.’

She was detained by the Brevard County Sheriff’s office on no bond and will appear in court on June 25. While Pitchford wanted to give her apologies, a Brevard County Judge ordered her to have no contact with the victim. She is only allowed to return to his home to retrieve her belongings if she is accompanied by police.

Facebook Comments

Kubidyza is a Global Celebrity Blogger, Music Promoter and a Social Media Influencer | Most Influential Blogger In Ghana For Bookings: Kubinho80@gmail.com

Advertisement

News

Real Madrid Unveils Brazilian Forward Rodrygo Following £40m Switch From Santos

Published

on

Rodrygo

Brazilian forward, Rodrygo has been unveiled as a Real Madrid player after completing his £40m switch from Santos.

A deal for the 18-year-old footballer was agreed between the two clubs last year. He joins Luka Jovic, Eder Militao, Ferland Mendy, Luca Zidane, and Eden Hazard on the list of new signings ready for next season.

Real Madrid unveils Brazilian forward Rodrygo following ?40m switch from Santos (Photos)

‘I have talked about playing for Real Madrid forever, but if I have to go down to Castilla then I do not have a problem either – I have to be humble,’ Rodrygo said, according to Marca.

Real Madrid Castilla is the reserve team playing in the Segunda Division B, the third tier of Spanish football.

Real Madrid unveils Brazilian forward Rodrygo following ?40m switch from Santos (Photos)

Rodrygo who will be competing with the likes of Karim Benzema, Vinicius Junior, Luka Jovic, and Eden Hazard for a spot in the team’s attack also added: ‘[Hazard] is a player that I always followed. I had him in the lock screen of my mobile. And now I will be able to play with him! And with Benzema and Vinicius, who are two phenomenons.’

Facebook Comments
Continue Reading

News

Not All Nigerians Living In Ghana Are Criminals : PRO for Nigerians In Ghana

Published

on

Nigeria

Nigerians association in Ghana has articulated their unhappiness over the way in which crimes are linked to the rest of Nigerians dwelling in Ghana. According to the spokesperson for the Nigerian community in Ghana, not all Nigerians living in Ghana are criminals.

The Mr. Ogbonna Keyse who is the spokesperson for the association said the character of the few black-hearted Nigerians does not mirror the principles of the rest of them living in the country.

There is an apparent uneasiness between some Nigerians dwelling in the country and Ghanaians following the recognition of some Nigerians as suspects in various criminal cases.

“We are sad and worried because we know that the majority of us are not like that. Nigerians are not criminals. Nigerians are not kidnappers. Nigerians are not murderers. Nigerians are good people, hardworking people.” Ogbonna Keyse touted, spokesperson for the Nigerian populace.

Expressing this on Eyewitness News, Ogbonna Keyse stated that a lot of Nigerians have spent so many years in Ghana and built relevant relationships with citizens of Ghana and so such growth must not be permitted to ruin that relationship.

“So many of us have lived in this country for ages. We have Nigerians that are 60 years old but born in Ghana, meaning that their parents were here over 80 years ago and they have made families and had deep relationships with Ghanaians. So for things like this to come and erode all these good things that have happened between us and our Ghanaian brothers, it is sad and we don’t feel fine about this,” he voiced.

The two recent controversial abduction issues reported in the nation, thus the two Canadians who were kidnapped in the Ashanti Region and the three girls from Takoradi included four Nigerians.

Three Nigerians have been apprehended for the abduction of the two Canadian girls while the instance of the three Takoradi girls has a Nigerian standing Trial.

But Ogbonna Keyse trusts that the suspects should be handled as single lawbreakers and the nationality must not be connected with the crime.

“We cannot deny the fact that a few Nigerians have committed crimes or engaged in things that are criminal in Ghana. It doesn’t really have anything to do with being Nigerian as a nationality. It has to be with an individual. The person is a criminal. These are very few people compared to the number of Nigerians in Ghana,” he mentioned

Ghanaian musician Manifest has taken to social media to inform Ghanaians to deceit from apportioning blames on all Nigerians living in Ghana for crimes done by the little.

The media has been advised to refrain from tagging crimes to a certain group of people as it generates tension.

Facebook Comments
Continue Reading

News

We Know Where The Taadi Girls Are Been Kept : Bryan Acheampong

Published

on

Bryan Acheampong who is the Minister of state in charge of the National security has disclosed that his outfit and other security agencies in the country are aware of the whereabouts of the three kidnapped Takoradi girls and are doing their possible best to reunite them with their families.

Speaking in an interview with Asempa FM, Bryan Acheampong revealed that the girls are alive and kicking urging that people stop keep spreading false rumors that they are dead.

He, however, said in the interview that though they are trying their best, it’s not simple to bring the girls back to Ghana but would continue pushing until they make a breakthrough.

‘In terms of country where an investigation is leading, I think we know where the Takoradi kidnapped girls are…And so people will put the question if you know where the girls are, then go and bring them. It’s not as easy as that and that is where I want to clarify so you don’t put it in the minds of people that we say we know where they are. We know the country they are in and we are doing everything possible to bring them back. The information we have now, they are fine, they don’t wish to be where they were but we know that they are fine, if it was otherwise, we would have known’. he said in the interview.

Speaking on the recent rescue of the Canadian ladies he said they knew the hideouts of the kidnappers of the Canadian women hence their arrest adding that the Takoradi girls will also be rescued.

‘We knew the Canadians were in Ghana, we knew they had not crossed our borders, we knew that even though we had trailed the kidnappers from Aflao to Ashaiman to Kumasi and certain sections of Kumasi, we knew that they were not in Ashaiman, we knew they were in Kumasi, then we drilled down until we got to a house,’ the Minister emphasized.

The kidnapped girls: Priscilla Bentum was kidnapped in August 2018, followed by Priscilla Mantebea Koranchie and Ruth Love Quayson in December same year respectively

His comment about knowing the whereabouts of the Taadi girls is the second that we’ve heard with the first one coming from the CID boss who later came to apologize saying she lied just to give hope to the affected families.

Facebook Comments
Continue Reading

ads




Like Facebook Page

Trending

Trending

Follow me on Twitter

Trending

Trending

Trending

Trending This Week

Latest Stories

Viewer’s Choice

Viewer’s Choice

Trending