Connect with us

News

Emiliano Sala Was Poisoned : Investigators

Published

on

Emiliano Sala

Argentine footballer and forward Emiliano Raúl Sala Taffarel and his pilot had been exposed to harmful levels of carbon monoxide in the cockpit of their private plane when it crashed into the English Channel, it was revealed today.

The 28-year-old Argentine striker was killed on January 21 when a plane carrying him crashed two days after he had signed a £15million transfer to Cardiff City from French club Nantes.

The UK Air Accidents Investigation Branch revealed that both him and pilot David Ibbotson, 59, whose body has not yet been found, had been exposed to harmful levels of carbon monoxide.

After a major search, Sala’s body was found and taken to Dorset’s Portland Port on February 7.
An inquest later that month in Bournemouth stated he died of severe head and upper body injuries.

Daniel Machover, the lawyer for the Sala family, said today that, “That dangerously high levels of Carbon monoxide have been found in Emiliano’s body raises many questions for the family.”

“How he died will be determined at the inquest in due course. The family believes that a detailed technical examination of the plane is necessary”, he added.

He further explained that “The family and the public need to know how the carbon monoxide was able to enter the cabin. Future air safety rests on knowing as much as possible on this issue”.

An interim report by the Farnborough-based AAIB revealed Mr. Ibbotson did not have a license for commercial flights.

An official report previously stated that the plane involved in the crash fell thousands of feet in just 24 seconds before crashing into the sea and splitting into three parts.

The aircraft took off at 7.15pm GMT on January 21 and flew on its planned route at an altitude of 5,500 feet until it was just south of Guernsey at 8.02pm.

At that point, Mr. Ibbotson descended to fly at 5,000 feet to maintain visibility.

The last radio communication received from the aircraft was at 8.12pm when the pilot asked for and was granted permission to reduce altitude again.

But at 8.16pm, while performing a right turn, the aircraft descended rapidly and crashed into the sea.

The wreckage was found on the seabed, 30 meters from where final radar readings located it.

The mangled wreck, which was found in three parts, was held together by electrical and flying control cables.

In the days following the accident, two-seat cushions, an armrest and possible parts from the fuselage washed up along the coast of the Cotentin Peninsula in France.

A seat cushion also washed up in Bonne Nuit Bay on the north coast of Jersey.

Emiliano Sala disappeared on January 21, 2019, and was confirmed dead February 7, 2019.

Facebook Comments

Kubidyza is a Global Celebrity Blogger, Music Promoter and a Social Media Influencer | Most Influential Blogger In Ghana For Bookings: Kubinho80@gmail.com

News

Don’t Date A Guy Whose Mattress Is On The Floor, They’re Not Ready For Marriage : Lady Advises

Published

on

Lady

Social media has made it easy for anyone to voice his or her grievances as well as candid opinions with just a click comparably to the olden days.

These days, anyone with 5 megabytes of data can hide behind any cracked screen of Infinix phone to say anything and go scot-free: the case of a lady with username @its_blis on Twitter.

In her Tweet, she cautioned ladies not to date a guy who has his mattress laid on the floor. O her best knowledge, such guys have no plans or whatsoever about marriage.

That’s to mean dating them would mean wasting one’s precious time and energy.“Ladies pls don’t date guy which mattress is on the floor… Scrutiny says they are not ready for marriage”, the tweet reads.

The Tweet has sparked controversy. Below is what some Twitter users have to say.

Facebook Comments
Continue Reading

News

Shocking: Entire Family Of Five, All Die On The First Night After Moving Into Their Own House | PHOTOS

Published

on

A family of five, including the father, mother, three children and a family friend have reportedly died in a mysterious circumstance at Aiyepe Road, in Sagamu Area of Ogun State.

The incident occurred late Wednesday night. The family had just moved from into the property belonging to them and were said to have died the very first night inside the house.

A family friend who spent the night with them also lost his life. Meanwhile, it was gathered, on Thursday, that there was a possibility that the house might have been fumigated with a lethal chemical.

One of the sympathisers, simply identified as Tony who took the corpses to the Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital (OOUTH), Sagamu, said the owner of the house was a borehole driller.

Shocking: Entire Family Of Five, All Die On The First Night After Moving Into Their Own House (Photos) 1
.
He explained that neighbours perceived a foul odour coming from the building, on Thursday morning, which attracted them to the house. He said they (neighbours) raised the alarm over the development which attracted the attention of the police.

Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, confirmed the incident, vowing that the Police would get to the root of the matter.

Facebook Comments
Continue Reading

News

Carlo Ancelotti Sacked By Napoli

Published

on

Carlo Ancelotti

Ex-Everton boss Moyes could return to Goodison Park in the interim role; Arsenal also interested, say Sky in Italy.

Everton will begin contract talks with Carlo Ancelotti, after he was sacked as Napoli manager on Tuesday evening.

Former Everton boss David Moyes could still return to Goodison Park in an interim role, while a new permanent manager is put in place, Sky Sports News understands.

Arsenal are also considering Ancelotti, who managed Napoli for 19 months, to become their next manager, according to Sky in Italy.

Napoli announced the decision to dismiss Ancelotti hours after he led the club to the knockout stages of the Champions League with a 4-0 home win against Genk, ending a nine-match run in all competitions without victory.

A Napoli club statement read: “SSC Napoli has decided to revoke the role of first-team coach from Mr Carlo Ancelotti.

“The rapport of friendship, admiration and reciprocal respect between the club, its president (Aurelio De Laurentiis) and Carlo Ancelotti remain intact.”

Vitor Pereira, who was viewed as the leading candidate at Everton, pulled out of the process to become the successor to Marco Silva earlier on Tuesday.

Facebook Comments
Continue Reading

ads




Like Facebook Page

Trending

Trending

Follow me on Twitter

Trending

Trending

Trending

Trending

Trending

Trending

Trending This Week

Latest Stories

Viewer’s Choice

Viewer’s Choice

Viewer’s Choice

Trending