Facebook Messenger allows you to send and receive money, as long as you have a debit card issued by a US bank. Once you’ve added your debit card, you can send money to other people on Messenger, or request payment.
This makes paying your friends back for the movie or getting rent from your roommate as simple as a few taps. Sending money on Facebook is a free service and Facebook does not charge any fees.
1. Add Card; Open the Profile (Android) or Settings (iOS) tab in Messenger. You can send and receive money using the Messenger app by adding your debit card to your Messenger account. To begin the process of adding your card, open the Profile or Settings tab in the Messenger app. Adding a card allows Messenger to deposit and withdraw money to and from your checking account. Transfers may take up to five business days to process. Sending and receiving money is a free service in Messenger, and Facebook does not collect any fees. Messenger payments are currently only supported in the US.
2. Tap “Payments” to open the payment method options. You’ll be able to add a debit card from this menu, as well as review your payment history.
3. Tap “Add new debit card” to add your card. Only bank-issued MasterCard and Visa debit cards are currently supported. You cannot use a credit card, pre-paid debit card, or PayPal card.
4. Enter your card information. Enter your debit card number, expiration date, security code, and billing zip code. Tap “Save” once you’re finished. Messenger does not currently support cards from all banks. If your card is not accepted, try again in a week or two to see if support has been added for your bank or credit union.
5. Add a PIN (optional). In the Payments menu, you can set a PIN for the card you added. This PIN will be required whenever money is sent from the device. Don’t use the same PIN as your ATM or use your device’s lock screen passcode.
1. Open a conversation with the person you want to send money to. You can start the process from any conversation, including group conversations, as long as the person you want to send money to is in it.
2. Tap the contact’s name in the top of the screen, if there is only one person in the conversation and tap “Send or Request Money”.If there are multiple people in the conversation, you’ll be prompted to select the person you want to send money to.
3. Type the amount of money using the onscreen keyboard. There is no real limit to the amount you can send, though the federal limit for these transfers is $10,000 a day.
4. Enter a reason in the “For” field (optional). You can include a quick note with the payments explaining what it’s for (e.g. “rent” or “tickets”). This is optional.
5. Tap the “Pay” button underneath the (for) box to send the payment. The payment notification will be sent to the conversation, and the recipient can receive the money. The recipient will only be able to receive money if they add a debit card to Messenger as well.
1. Open a conversation with the person you want to request money from. If you have a debit card added to your account, you can request money from your Messenger contacts. Open a conversation with the person you want to request money from. Facebook does not allow you to use Messenger Payments for business transactions. If you use Payments to send or receive money for your business, you will lose access to the Payments feature. This is to avoid potential tax fraud, and because Messenger Payments don’t include protections like a retail payment would.
2. Tap the contact’s name in the top of the screen, if there is only one person in the conversation and tap “Send or Request Money”.If you’re in a conversation with multiple people, you’ll be asked to select the person you want to request money from.
3. Tap the contact’s name in the top of the screen, if there is only one person in the conversation and tap “Send or Request Money”.If there are multiple people in the conversation, you’ll be prompted to select the person you want to request money from.
4. Type the amount of money using the onscreen keyboard.
5. Enter a reason on the “For” line (optional). This can be used to help explain what you’re requesting money for, such as “rent.”
6. Tap the “Request” button underneath the (for) box to request the payee to send the money. This will allow you to send a request for money from the other person. The request will appear in the conversation, and the recipient will be able to approve it. The recipient will need to have a debit card added to their Messenger account to send the money, and you’ll need one to receive it.
7. Wait for confirmation that money has been sent. If the other person approves your request and sends the money, you will be notified in the conversation. If Messenger notifications are enabled, your device will notify you. It may take up to five business days after the request is approved for the money to appear in your bank account.
Celestina Baffowaa Obeng Crowned Miss Tourism Ghana 2019 Pageant | PHOTOS
The grand finale of this year’s Miss Tourism Ghana 2019 came off on Friday, August 16 at the National Theatre.
Celestina Baffowaa Obeng emerged winner of the pageant with Stacy Rejoice Hehetror and Emmanuella Apuri Awendana taking the 1st Runner-Up and 2nd Runner-Up positions respectively.
The young women took turns to display their talents and intelligence at the program as they set out to disclose their plans of promoting tourism in Ghana.
Prior to the grand finale, there was a Culture and Fashion night where all ten contestants brought their A-game to enthrall the audience.
There was also a Sunday night at the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel where the contestants rocked the runway in
their beautifully designed outfit made from GTP fabrics to dazzle the audience to glitz and elegance.
See photos below.
Kevin Hart Tops Forbes List Of Highest-Earning Stand-Up Comedian Of 2019
Kevin Hart is the highest-earning stand-up comedian of 2019, according to Forbes.
The 40-year-old actor and comedian earned $59 million between June 1, 2018 and June 1 of this year. He previously topped the Forbes list of highest-paid comedians in 2016. Hart who holds lucrative sponsorships with Mountain Dew, Chase and other brands, completed a world tour in January, and released a new Netflix special, Irresponsible, in April.
Jerry Seinfeld earned the No. 2 spot with $41 million. Seinfeld has an upcoming residency show at the Beacon Theatre in New York and continues to receive payments from Hulu for Seinfeld streaming rights.
Hart and Seinfeld were followed by Jim Gaffigan at $30 million, The Daily Show host Trevor Noah at $28 million and Sebastian Maniscalo at $26 million.
Gabriel Iglesias, Amy Schumer, Terry Fator, Jeff Dunham and Aziz Ansari rounded out the top 10. Schumer, who last appeared in the top 10 in 2017, was the only woman to make the list.
My Fiancé Is ‘Sleeping’ His Cousin : Lady Breaks Down In Shock
A lady (name withheld) has had the shock of her life after discovering that her fiancé is secretly bonking his cousin which amounts to incest.
The heartbroken lady on a relationship platform detailed how it all happened and she found out the two were into a secret amorous sexual relationship unknown to her and their immediate families.
She is scared to confront the man because of the consequence of such an action and how the family can take the matter considering the fact it is a sacrilege.
Read her pathetic story below;
Thursday 8:22 PM
Good evening Joro… more shoes … please keep me anonymous regarding that guy that is in love with his sister… I think my boyfriend is also having sex with his cousin … last week I went to his place and his female cousin met me there (they’re real cousins … I’ve known them since I was around 10) I was about going to the market to get foodstuffs when she came …. I used the toilet and I disposed my panty liner in the waste bin before leaving… that was the only thing I left there when I left the house … on getting back about 1hr 30mins later … I rushed to the toilet to urinate then I met a used condom in the waste bin Joro… I was very sure I left the dustbin with only my panty liner nylon… I washed it myself so I’m very sure a I’ve never been more shocked and confused.
She left immediately I came back.. They’re so close Joro.. they look alike cause their mothers are sisters … so much resemblance…. I don’t even know how to ask him.
He didn’t even bother touching me later that day… someone that was already kissing and smooching before his cousin came… all of a sudden he was tired and wanted to sleep I’m so scared Joro.
Like Facebook Page
Follow me on Twitter
Trending This Week
- Cardi B Exposes Herself To Promote New Movie | PHOTO August 20, 2019
- Cristiano Ronaldo ‘Admits He Paid Rape Accuser $375k Settlement As His Lawyers Demand Her Civil Lawsuit Is Dismissed’ August 20, 2019
- KelvynBoy Is Talented But He Needs To Learn To Be Humble : Dr Cann Advises August 20, 2019
- Jamie Foxx And Katie Holmes Split After 6 Years Of Dating August 20, 2019
- Celestina Baffowaa Obeng Crowned Miss Tourism Ghana 2019 Pageant | PHOTOS August 20, 2019
Photo News2 days ago
Novo Drips In New Photos Ahead Of Next Song Release
Singles2 days ago
Listen: SamKal — Obaa (Prod By Blakkeys)
Watch18 hours ago
Gospel Musician Kesse Admits He Slept With His Manager Countless Times | WATCH
Watch2 days ago
Rosemond Brown Endorses Don Elvi, Impressed With His New Jam #Balling | WATCH
Hangout2 days ago
Shatta Wale Performs 109 Songs On “Loud In Bukom” Stage | WATCH
News2 days ago
We Were Kidnapped, Raped And Our Babies Sold To Ritualists : Woman Reveals Traumatic Experience
Hangout2 days ago
KOD, Uncle Ebo Whyte And Santokh To Be Honored At The 3rd Edition Of Ghana Event Awards 19′
Watch2 days ago
Aphia Sakyi Outdoors Exclusive Year of Return Fashion Line Dubbed ‘Still I Rise’ | WATCH