A woman’s unorthodox way to test his potential husband’s faithfulness backfired after her sister took advantage of the situation and snatched the guy right under her nose.
The woman identified as Ngozi Uju lost her boyfriend to her own sister whom she asked to go and trap her man by seducing him so he could see if he’s really destined for her. But things took a dramatic turn when the guy fell in love with the sister.
Her story below.
What is this world turning into? So somebody can not trust her blood sister again? I only asked my sister to test my fiance and now they want to get married.
I met Frank 3 years ago and we have been dating. Everything was moving well. I know every member of his family and he knows mine too.
Last month December he asked to move our relationship to the next level, he proposed to me and I accepted. He and his family came for introduction and my parents accepted them.
He fixed our transitional marriage and everything was going according to plan.
7 days to our traditional marriage, I don’t know what came over me. I told my younger sister to go to his house, cook food for him and try to seduce him. I was trying to see if Frank is a womanizer or if he would cheat on me. I trust him but I wanted to be sure. I warned my sister never to have sex with him and she said God forbid that she won’t sleep with my husband.
After she came back, I noticed that Frank stopped picking my calls, he blocked my number. I went to his house he told me he isn’t going to marry me again that it’s my sister he wants to marry now.
I don’t know what my sister did to him. The worst part is that my sister agreed to marry him. Every member of our family is warning her not to but she is insisting. My father said he would disown her if she marries him.
It’s not as if I can’t cook. I cook more than everyone in my house. I am thinking about arresting or killing my sister. I am so confused. Did she give him love portion or what? Please I need advice.”
Mario Balotelli ‘Sacked’ By His Club Brescia After Skipping Training For 10 Days
Italian football striker, Mario Balotelli has reportedly been sacked by his club Brescia after he skipped training for ten days.
Reports in Italy on Saturday morning claimed Brescia owner Massimo Cellino sent the controversial footballer a letter requesting the termination of his three-year contract at the club after he failed to show up for training when lockdown restrictions were eased.
The 29-year-old former Manchester City and Liverpool player was contracted to Brescia until 2022, following the £160,000-per-week deal he signed with his hometown club back in August 2019.
It was reported that his contract with Brescia was set to be terminated at the end of the 2019/20 campaign. But according to Football Italia and Gazzetta dello Sport, his contract with the club has now been terminated.
Newspaper Repubblica also claimed that both Cellino and Balotelli, who earns £877,000-a-year at Brescia have also reached a financial settlement.
Speaking in a recent interview with BBC, Cellino admitted his regret at signing Balotelli who scored five goals in 19 games for the club.
He said: ‘I think we both made a mistake,’ Cellino told the BBC’s World Football programme.
‘I thought that coming to Brescia, which is his town, would commit him very much.
‘At the same time, I think he was handled the wrong way by my previous coach [Eugenio Corini].
‘He doesn’t show up to training, he doesn’t look very committed let’s say, for the future of the club. That’s the problem.
‘Balotelli’s got a contract in Serie A, but he doesn’t have a contract in Serie B. So if we’re relegated, Balotelli won’t have a contract any more.
‘Balotelli apparently doesn’t like to stay in Italy anymore because he’s not acting that way.’
You Cheated On Me’ : Lady Calls Out Ned Nwoko After He Shared Regina Daniels Baby Bump Photo On IG
A lady has made a very damning allegation about popular Nollywood actress Regina Daniels’ husband, Ned Nwoko.
The lady identified as @dutchess_emmy accused Ned Nwoko of cheating on her and after breaking her heart, had to come out to publicly announce the pregnancy of Regina Daniels.
Dutchess_emmy made this allegation after Ned Nwoko shared a baby bump photo of her 6th wife, Regina Daniels where he officially stated that he and Regina is expecting their first child.
However, it appears the Instagram lady was in a serious relationship with the 64-year-old business mogul but their affair did not end up in marriage like how it happened for him and the Nigerian screen star.
Taking to the comment section of Ned Nwoko’s post, the jilted lady expressed shock at Ned Nwoko’s gesture.
‘Wow you cheated on me and you announcing this publicly @princenednwoko check your Whatsapp’.
Michael Jordan To Donate $100 million To Organizations Fighting For Racial Justice And Equality
Michael Jordan and Jordan Brand on Friday announced a $100 million donation to help the ongoing fight against racial injustice.
In a joint statement released by his manager Estee Portnoy, the basketball legend said that over the next 10 years, he and his brand will donate $100 million to “organizations dedicated to ensuring racial equality, social justice and greater access to education.”
“Jordan Brand is more than one man. It has always been a family,” the statement begins. “We represent a proud family that has overcome obstacles, fought against discrimination in communities worldwide and that works every day to erase the stain of racism and the damage of injustice.”
It continues, “The will, the work, the excellence the world has come to know is the result of one generation after another, pouring their dreams into the next. It’s 2020, and our family now includes anyone who aspires to our way of life. Yet as much as things have changed, the worst remains the same.”
“Black lives matter. This isn’t a controversial statement. Until the ingrained racism that allows our country’s institutions to fail is completely eradicated, we will remain committed to protecting and improving the lives of Black people,” they share.
Joint Statement from Michael Jordan & Jordan Brand regarding $100m donation. pic.twitter.com/yYXWh5eBZl
— Estee Portnoy (@esteep) June 5, 2020
In his previous statement on George Floyd’s death and the ongoing police brutality and racial injustice protests, the 57-year-old former Chicago Bulls great and owner of the Charlotte Hornets said he was “deeply saddened, truly pained and plain angry.”
“I stand with those who are calling out the ingrained racism and violence toward people of color in our country. We have had enough,” he said. “… We must listen to each other, show compassion and empathy and never turn our backs on senseless brutality. We need to continue peaceful expressions against injustice and demand accountability.”
Trending This Week
- Real Reason For Increase Of Teenage Pregnancies In Slums Revealed | WATCH June 6, 2020
- Davido Exposed After Lying About Acquiring A House On Banana Island June 6, 2020
- Sarkodie Reacts After Kelvin Taylor Said “His Mouth Is Like Egyptian Condom” | WATCH June 6, 2020
- Mario Balotelli ‘Sacked’ By His Club Brescia After Skipping Training For 10 Days June 6, 2020
- Patapaa Vex Mad! Says Kuami Eugene Is A Braggart Who Hates Him | WATCH June 6, 2020
Watch1 day ago
Desperate Times Demands Desperate Means : Nana Aba Recruits More Slay Queens To Bring GhOne TV To Life | WATCH
Watch2 days ago
SHS Gets Her Explicit Video To Boyfriend Leaked | WATCH
News2 days ago
WATCH The Emotional Moment American Protesters Sing Burna Boy’s ‘Ye’ Song As They March For George Floyd
Watch3 days ago
Explicit Video Of A Girl Unclothed Been Carried By Her Boyfriend Leaks On Whatsapp | WATCH
Photo News2 days ago
Leaked PHOTOS Of Araba Of C Poly Hits Online
News3 days ago
Female Senator Goes Half-Naked During Government Zoom Meeting
Watch10 hours ago
Sarkodie Reacts After Kelvin Taylor Said “His Mouth Is Like Egyptian Condom” | WATCH
Media & Culture2 days ago
Kim Kardashian Allegedly Considers Living Apart From Kanye West To Avoid A Divorce