A lady on Twitter claims once a guy introduces his girlfriend to his family, it means he won’t cheat.
“If a guy introduces you to his family, he won’t cheat. “, she tweeted.
Another Twitter user disagreed with her anyway. He wrote:
“If he cheats, he won’t bother begging you when you find out. His mom will call you to greet you and you will forgive him straight up”.
According to psychologytoday.com below are some reasons why men cheat:
1. Immaturity: If he does not have a lot of experience in committed relationships, or if he doesn’t fully understand that his actions will inevitably have consequences like hurting his partner, he may think it is fine to have sexual adventures. He might think of his commitment to monogamy as a jacket that he can put on or take off as he pleases, depending on the circumstances.
2. Co-occurring Issues: He may have an ongoing problem with alcohol and, or, drugs that affect his decision-making, resulting in regrettable sexual decisions. Or maybe he has a problem like sexual addiction, meaning he compulsively engages in sexual fantasies and behaviors as a way to numb out and avoid life.
3. Insecurity: He may feel as if he is too old (or too young), not handsome enough, not rich enough, not smart enough, etc. (An astonishing amount of male cheating is linked, at least in part, to a mid-life crisis.) To bolster his flagging ego, he seeks validation from women other than his mate, using this sextracurricular spark of interest to feel wanted, desired, and worthy.
4. It’s Over, Version 1: He may want to end his current relationship. However, instead of just telling his partner that he’s unhappy and wants to break things off, he cheats and then forces her to do the dirty work.
5. It’s Over, Version 2: He may want to end his current relationship, but not until he’s got another one lined up. So he sets the stage for his next relationship while still in the first one.
6. Lack of Male Social Support: He may have undervalued his need for supportive friendships with other men, expecting his social and emotional needs to be met entirely by his significant other. And when she inevitably fails in that duty, he seeks fulfillment elsewhere.
7. Confusion About Limerence versus Commitment: He might misunderstand the difference between romantic intensity and long-term love, mistaking the neurochemical rush of early romance, technically referred to as limerence, for love, and failing to understand that in healthy, long-term relationships limerence is replaced over time with less intense, but ultimately more meaningful forms of connection.
8. Childhood Abuse: He may be reenacting or latently responding to unresolved childhood trauma—neglect, emotional abuse, physical abuse, sexual abuse, etc. In such cases, his childhood wounds have created attachment and intimacy issues that leave him unable or unwilling to fully commit to one person. He might also be using the excitement and distraction of sexual infidelity as a way to self-soothe the pain of these old, unhealed wounds.
9. Selfishness: It’s possible that his primary consideration is for himself and himself alone. He can therefore lie and keep secrets without remorse or regret, as long as it gets him what he wants. It’s possible he never intended to be monogamous. Rather than seeing his vow of monogamy as a sacrifice made to and for his relationship, he views it as something to be avoided and worked around.
10. Terminal Uniqueness: He may feel like he is different and deserves something special that other men might not. The usual rules just don’t apply to him, so he is free to reward himself outside his primary relationship whenever he wants.
11. Unfettered Impulse: He may never have even thought about cheating until an opportunity suddenly presented itself. Then, without even thinking about what infidelity might do to his relationship, he went for it.
12. Unrealistic Expectations: He may feel that his partner should meet his every whim and desire, sexual and otherwise, 24/7, regardless of how she feels at any particular moment. He fails to understand that she has a life of her own, with thoughts and feelings and needs that don’t always involve him. When his expectations are not met, he seeks external fulfillment.
13. Anger, Revenge: He may cheat to get revenge. He is angry with his mate and wants to hurt her. In such cases, the infidelity is meant to be seen and known. The man does not bother to lie or keep secrets about his cheating, because he wants his partner to know about it.
New iPhone 11 Release Date, Price, News And Leaks
We now have a clear idea of the iPhone 11 launch date, and we’re starting to see some real, solid leaks on how the upgraded handset will look – and what features they’ll be packing.
If you’re not up to speed with what’s coming out of the iPhone 2019 rumor mill, then prepare for some disappointment: the new iPhone range looks like it will just be an incremental upgrade. We’ve got some experience sifting through these rumors – we’ve been at it for over a decade – and nothing we’ve picked up suggests anything more than that.
What does that mean? Well, a similar shape and size to previous launches (with three phones mooted for unveiling at the new iPhone 11 launch) but they won’t bring amazing changes just now.
If you’re interested in what’s coming next, then we’re predicting 5G, whether the Lightning connector will finally get dropped, and possibly even a foldable phone – but either way, that won’t be happening until we see the next iPhone in 2020 at the very least.
Latest story: The iPhone 11 might support the Apple Pencil and use the same screen tech as the Samsung Galaxy S10, plus we think we may have got wind of the iPhone 11 launch date… and it’s very much as we expected.
Will we get the iPhone 11 ‘Pro’ this year? We discuss this at greater length below, but as we’re not expecting big changes this time around we doubt we’ll get that much of a name change. It would make sense to save it for the cooler elements mentioned above, in 2020.
What we do know is that the new iPhone 11 will be the poster-child for iOS 13, and we’re pretty certain that we’ll be seeing the iPhone 11, iPhone 11R and iPhone 11 Max… what Apple is going to call them remains a mystery though, with there being no obvious next step to the iPhone XS.
I Know Of Some Popular Actresses Who Are Lesbians : Lesbobo And Prostitute Reveals
A 22-year-old lady identified as Akosua who is a lesbian and a prostitute has revealed that she knows of some popular actresses in the industry who are lesbians like herself.
Speaking in an interview, Akosus narrated what led her in the abominable act that is frowned on by many saying she was introduced into the act by a friend in 2012 when she was in JHS 1.
According to her, her friend made her aware that nothing would happen to her is she was a lesbian to which she fell for and joined her because she was giving her some money for her upkeep and school fees since her auntie couldn’t pay.
On whether they have an association here in Ghana, she revealed there was nothing of that sort that she knows about but since she met her new partner she has gotten to know some actresses in the act.
Akosua made mention that some are even married with kids and are very known to many to be married but they are just using that to cover their lesbian act.
She added that she is currently in a relationship with a guy who is aware of the act.
Akosua made it known also in the interview that though she is aware that she can’t marry a woman, she is ready to settle down with her boyfriend but not ready to break up with her lesbobo partner.
Nana Ama McBrown Creates YouTube Channel For Her Baby | WATCH
Nana Ama McBrown, Ghanaian actress after a long time of expecting a child finally got one.
In planning a positive life for her kid she created a YouTube channel for her baby girl.
She named her baby girl Maxin as according to her she had her child at age 40.
According to Nana Ama McBrown, she knows most are also waiting to also have a child but they shouldn’t give up, but God’s time is the best.
Enjoy the new channel below.
Like Facebook Page
Follow me on Twitter
Trending This Week
- When You Are Loved And Treated Right, You Glow Differently : Moesha Buduong Praises Boyfriend August 22, 2019
- Listen: Dausty Feat Stay Jay — Makoma (Prod By EddyKayBeat) August 22, 2019
- I Like All Kinds Of Women, Slim, Fat, Short, Fair , Dark, Anything Goes : King Promise Reveals August 22, 2019
- Fast-Rising Nigerian Rapper, Cameey, Dies Of Liver Cancer August 22, 2019
- Yaa Jackson Exposes Herself On Stage | WATCH August 22, 2019
Watch2 days ago
South African Pantless Dancer, Zodwa Wabantu’s Fan Sticks His Finger In Her Private Part | WATCH
News1 day ago
Alleged Sakawa Boy Causes Stir With Weird Rituals At Kejetia Market | WATCH
Singles1 day ago
Listen: Deelaw x Kinn Ice — Don’t Stress (Prod By Pagez)
Media & Culture2 days ago
‘Pride Is Killing Kuami Eugene’s Talent’ : Blogger
Watch9 hours ago
Kupe Boys Jam To Eazzy’s #Away Hit | WATCH
News2 days ago
Ghanaian US Based Taxi driver Killed In Bronx | WATCH
News1 day ago
Alleged Sakawa Boy Who Caused Stir At The Kejetia Market Isn’t A Fraudster But Actually Got Mad In The US & Was Deported Down To Ghana : Insider Reveals
Media & Culture2 days ago
Lydia Forson Shares Her Experience With An Online Beggar