Connect with us

News

Kojo Oppong Nkrumah Fires John Mahama For Jabbing Nana Addo

Published

on

NPP’s vociferous firebrand who also happens to be the current minister for information.

Hon Kojo Oppong Nkrumah has landed a heavy blow on John Mahama after he jabbed Nana Addo for lacking ideas to create employment.

Whiles reacting to John Mahama’s savage attack on Nana Addo, Kojo Oppong Nkrumah recounted the period where John Mahama and his administration left a bulk of Ghanaian youths unemployed after telling graduates that he doesn’t have work for them.

He went on to note that the NPP government, seeing the impact of unemployment on the youth, devised programs that not only produced jobs but also supplied them with meaningful income.

Speaking on Okay FM’s ‘Ade Akye Abia’ show, the honorable minister-cum-MP is reported to have said; “If former President Mahama is asking the government to provide jobs, then he should equally tell us what he was able to do within his years as president in terms of jobs and solving the unemployment problem he spoke about.“

“Apart from essential service providers, there was a ban on employment in the country as part of IMF’s conditions given to the country when Ghana was placed under an IMF programme.“

“You don’t talk without providing evidence. For us, we talk and back whatever we do with evidence and the needed data. If you can remember, it was during Mahama’s era that we were told that we had eaten all the meat and it was left with the bones so we had to take the country to the IMF.”

He additionally added that the NPP government has restored allowances that the Mahama administration refused to pay.

News

Black Stars Head Coach, Milovan Rajevac Sacked

Published

on

Black Stars coach, Milovan Rajevac, has been sacked, KUBILIVE can report.

The decision was taken following a meeting between the Ministry of Youth and Sports and the Ghana Football Association in the aftermath of Ghana’s group-stage exit from the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations last week.

Rajevac, 67, who returned for a second stint with the Black Stars in September 2021, supervised a disappointing AFCON campaign in Cameroon where Ghana picked up just one point from their three group stage games, finishing bottom of Group C.

The Sports Ministry summoned the GFA to a meeting on Friday, January 21, 2022, in which they directed the country’s football governing body to review the coach’s position because the people of Ghana “have lost confidence in the technical team’s ability to deliver success.”

Continue Reading

News

I’m Expanding My Church To 1,000 Branches This Year : Rev Obofour Says

Published

on

Founder and leader of Anointed Palace Chapel Rev. Emmanuel Obofour has disclosed his major plans for his church in the year 2022.

The man of God has made some disclosure over the plans he has for his church and his ministry this year. The man of God is unperturbed about criticism and has bemoaned the ‘pull him down’ spirit.

The man of God who has about 378 branches of the church already has disclosed that he will expand his church in 2022. The overseer of Anointed Chapel Palace Chapel said he is going to open about one thousand branches of churches in 2022.

According to Rev Obofour, the main reason why he is expanding the branches of his church is to win one million souls for God in 2022.

“Currently, I have about 378 churches but this year, I’m expanding the branches to 1,000. Don’t joke with me. We’re going to win 1 million souls this year. People will doubt what I’m saying now because, in Ghana, we hate to see ourselves grow.

“The problem with Ghanaians is that we love, accept foreign things and detest things that are locally made here,” he said in his Facebook live video.

Continue Reading

News

Victor Lindelof’s Wife And Kids Forced To Hide As Intruders Broke Into His Home While He Was Playing At Brentford

Published

on

Victor Lindelof’s house was burgled while the Manchester United defender was playing against Brentford on Wednesday night, January 19.

Lindelof’s wife and their two young children were in the property when the break-in happened but were not harmed.

Sweden defender Lindelof was playing for United in their 3-1 win at the Brentford Community Stadium in London at the time.

United released a statement which read: “We can confirm that a break-in occurred at Victor Lindelof’s house during the away game against Brentford.

“His family, who were at home at the time, were unhurt but clearly shaken. This was a distressing experience for them, and for Victor when he learned of it after the game, and the club is providing them with our full support.

“We encourage anyone with information about the crime to contact the police.”

Footballer Victor Lindelof

Maja Lindelof wrote on Instagram: “During Victor’s game this Wednesday night we had a break-in at our house in Manchester.

“I was home alone with both the kids but we managed to hide and lock ourselves in a room before they entered our house.

“We are okay under the circumstances but it was obviously a very traumatic and scary moment for both me and my little kids.

“We are now in Sweden and are spending some time off with our families. Love, Maja.”

Continue Reading

Latest Stories

The Daily

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Follow Us

Trending