Rafarazzi African Couture has become a household name ever since it got introduced into the Fashion Industry.
Rafarazzi African Couture is basically an all style African made clothing
that makes local talent globally relevant and ensures that the world has market access to African product and design.
Through the organisation’s promotion,nice cuts and style, Rafarazzi African Couture ensure both the local the international community responds positively and commercially to African-designed products, which are available, unique and on-trend.
The CEO, Rafael popularly referred to as Rafarazzi holds a degree in Business Administration from Methodist University and have few years working experience with the Ghana Health Service Public Relations Office.
Rafarazzi is behind the current trending #ghanaba waist bag.
The product has taken the world by storm with Ghanaians all over the world representing their motherland with the piece.
Rafarazzi Is behind the #ghanaba 🇬🇭 waist bags popularised by Kofi Kinaata , Ex -Doe just to mention a few.
Not forgetting the Popular Wakanda and Kente branded shoes. Just like his name and aim, he’s indeed taking Ghana and Africa as a whole to the World.
Among the other four are Duaba Serwaa, Abrantie Fashion, Nineteen57 Clothing And Chocolate By Bediako.
Multi award-winning Duaba Serwa is a growing fashion brand that incorporates a mixture of innovative intricate details, textures, structure and new types of volumes, our story is about bold effortless beauty and we pride ourselves in the construction of luxurious style lines, that cater to the woman who prefers understatements to flamboyant extravagance.
Our garments are made for comfort and simplicity, with harmonious lines by a bold palette of colours and fine materials such as glass beads that are woven intricately in different pattern and sizes. It is solidly contemporary with a strong African colour and design scheme. Designs are a combination of high-waist skirts, cropped jackets and A-line dresses.
Chocolate By Bediako
A Ghanaian fashion brand which draws inspiration from the rich Ghanaian culture, lifestyle, taste and preferences. The chocolate brand has grown rapidly in this past few years due to detailing, passion to become the best custom made menswear fashion brand in Ghana.
A Ghanaian fashion brand where African tradition and style meet with class, confidence, charm and timeless elegance, coupled with different elements of art that defines a gentleman.
Designs and produce African prints retail ready to wear and customize bespoke menswear from casual shirts, pants, shorts, bow tie, pocket geometry and boxers.
Abrantie The Gentleman is associated with unique gentleman looks, quality workmanship and countless detail exclusivity created by Oheneba Yaw Boamah targeting people with a passion for African culture and taste from all over the world.
Our aim is to project and promote African fashion and culture to the rest of the world
With his good sense of fashion, The designer of Nineteen57 clothing line KOD has over the years proved that he indeed have some fashion ideas.
The designer who has also been in the media for about 18 years now stated that, when he came into the media, he wanted to appeal to a class of people, therefore, his choice of fashion.
“When I started, I wanted to appeal to a certain class of people, and it came with dressing up properly. And I mean once you work in the media, it’s your profession and so you should dress well”, he said.
“Why should you wear a T-Shirt because you are a DJ? Dress well so people get to respect your job. It’s very important because it’s better to be overdressed than to be underdressed”, he added.
Model Who Allegedly Run Away In Paris Exposes Her Manager
A few days ago we reported on the story of a Ghanaian model identified as Miss. Grace Ama Mensimah Amponsah and also the winner of Ghana’s 2019 Next Super Model competition running away after she touched down in Paris.
According to our earlier report, Miss Grace Ama Mensimah Amponsah who is booked to walk the runway in Paris soon after arriving run away from the hotel after his management had stepped out to buy some foodstuffs. Leaving behind only her bag containing her clothes.
Further inquiries have discovered that Grace Ama planned the escaped with her family particular her mother.
Well, in a new development, the model has come out to explain she did not run away as her management has come out to explain.
Speaking with Da Don on Hitz Fm, she revealed that prior to their departure from Ghana, her manager known as Spark Julius Zuta tried to sleep with her but she didn’t allow him but rather reported it to her dad who asked her to forget about the incident because he would speak with him.
On why she ran away from the hotel she disclosed that in France they were just given one room for them to share but fearing what had happened earlier between her and her management she had to just move to a friends place to stay.
She went on to say the press statement released by the management was just fake because they feared she might come out to say what transpired between them a day before their trip to Paris.
She further added that on their trip back to Ghana, the manager told her that he released that statement that she had ran away to make her famous.
How to Send And Request Money With Facebook Messenger In Simple Steps
Facebook Messenger allows you to send and receive money, as long as you have a debit card issued by a US bank. Once you’ve added your debit card, you can send money to other people on Messenger, or request payment.
This makes paying your friends back for the movie or getting rent from your roommate as simple as a few taps. Sending money on Facebook is a free service and Facebook does not charge any fees.
1. Add Card; Open the Profile (Android) or Settings (iOS) tab in Messenger. You can send and receive money using the Messenger app by adding your debit card to your Messenger account. To begin the process of adding your card, open the Profile or Settings tab in the Messenger app. Adding a card allows Messenger to deposit and withdraw money to and from your checking account. Transfers may take up to five business days to process. Sending and receiving money is a free service in Messenger, and Facebook does not collect any fees. Messenger payments are currently only supported in the US.
2. Tap “Payments” to open the payment method options. You’ll be able to add a debit card from this menu, as well as review your payment history.
3. Tap “Add new debit card” to add your card. Only bank-issued MasterCard and Visa debit cards are currently supported. You cannot use a credit card, pre-paid debit card, or PayPal card.
4. Enter your card information. Enter your debit card number, expiration date, security code, and billing zip code. Tap “Save” once you’re finished. Messenger does not currently support cards from all banks. If your card is not accepted, try again in a week or two to see if support has been added for your bank or credit union.
5. Add a PIN (optional). In the Payments menu, you can set a PIN for the card you added. This PIN will be required whenever money is sent from the device. Don’t use the same PIN as your ATM or use your device’s lock screen passcode.
1. Open a conversation with the person you want to send money to. You can start the process from any conversation, including group conversations, as long as the person you want to send money to is in it.
2. Tap the contact’s name in the top of the screen, if there is only one person in the conversation and tap “Send or Request Money”.If there are multiple people in the conversation, you’ll be prompted to select the person you want to send money to.
3. Type the amount of money using the onscreen keyboard. There is no real limit to the amount you can send, though the federal limit for these transfers is $10,000 a day.
4. Enter a reason in the “For” field (optional). You can include a quick note with the payments explaining what it’s for (e.g. “rent” or “tickets”). This is optional.
5. Tap the “Pay” button underneath the (for) box to send the payment. The payment notification will be sent to the conversation, and the recipient can receive the money. The recipient will only be able to receive money if they add a debit card to Messenger as well.
1. Open a conversation with the person you want to request money from. If you have a debit card added to your account, you can request money from your Messenger contacts. Open a conversation with the person you want to request money from. Facebook does not allow you to use Messenger Payments for business transactions. If you use Payments to send or receive money for your business, you will lose access to the Payments feature. This is to avoid potential tax fraud, and because Messenger Payments don’t include protections like a retail payment would.
2. Tap the contact’s name in the top of the screen, if there is only one person in the conversation and tap “Send or Request Money”.If you’re in a conversation with multiple people, you’ll be asked to select the person you want to request money from.
3. Tap the contact’s name in the top of the screen, if there is only one person in the conversation and tap “Send or Request Money”.If there are multiple people in the conversation, you’ll be prompted to select the person you want to request money from.
4. Type the amount of money using the onscreen keyboard.
5. Enter a reason on the “For” line (optional). This can be used to help explain what you’re requesting money for, such as “rent.”
6. Tap the “Request” button underneath the (for) box to request the payee to send the money. This will allow you to send a request for money from the other person. The request will appear in the conversation, and the recipient will be able to approve it. The recipient will need to have a debit card added to their Messenger account to send the money, and you’ll need one to receive it.
7. Wait for confirmation that money has been sent. If the other person approves your request and sends the money, you will be notified in the conversation. If Messenger notifications are enabled, your device will notify you. It may take up to five business days after the request is approved for the money to appear in your bank account.
20 percent Of Nigerians Mentally Ill : Psychiatrist
A renowned Consultant Psychiatrist at the Federal Medical Center, Gusau, Zamfara, Dr Aremu Saad, says over 20 percent of Nigerians suffer from different forms of mental illnesses.
Dr. Aremu made this disclosure on Thursday while speaking with journalists, according to NAN.
He also said many of the patients do not know that they were not well due to the negligence of routine medical checks.
He said the figure was part of various mental health care researches conducted by experts in recent years.
“We are also very sure that only about 20 percent of those with the illness has violent tendencies and the illness is curable if medical care is given and the patient adheres to the doctor’s prescriptions.”
He said that the situation was further compounded by the non-passage of Mental Health Bill by the National Assembly.
He said mental illnesses could occur due to drug abuse, genetic transfer, depression, or even if one loses an election, like in recent times in Nigeria.
Aremu then expressed confidence in the passage of the bill on Mental Health, noting that it would address the issues of treatment, facilities, offenders who hide behind mental illness and stigmatization among others.
Like Facebook Page
Follow me on Twitter
Trending This Week
- AFCON 2019: Black Stars Working Hard To Win Trophy : Andre Ayew June 20, 2019
- Ghana Ranked 3rd Most Peaceful Country In Africa June 20, 2019
- Stonebwoy-Shatta Wale Case Adjourned To 16th July: State To Present 4th Witness June 20, 2019
- I Don’t Have Anything Against Gays Using My Song : K’Swagg June 20, 2019
- My Love For Music Brought Me To Tema : Kimilist June 20, 2019
News2 days ago
Man Extends Helping Hand To Take Care Of Older Woman Accused Of Stealing | WATCH
Media & Culture1 day ago
Ebony’s Haunting Shadow: Female Act Chikel Baibe Finally Opens Up!
Singles2 days ago
Listen: Kuami Eugene Feat Kidi – Ohemaa
Watch1 day ago
Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Wild Twerking Skills In Latest Video | WATCH
Watch2 days ago
Sista Afia Feat Medikal & Quamina MP — Weather (Official Music Video)
Media & Culture2 days ago
WIN $500 Cash On Instagram! In Tavi El’s #LetsDoItTogether Dance Challenge
Media & Culture2 days ago
I’m A Human Being Just Like You : Captain Planet Tells A Coconut Seller
News2 days ago
Arsenal Football Star, Henrikh Mkhitaryan And His Bride Board Water Taxi To Their Wedding Reception In Venice | PHOTOS