Connect with us

News

Meghan Markle’s Email To The Palace About Kate Middleton Crying Story Has Been Released

Published

on

Part of Meghan Markle’s email asking Kensington Palace to respond to the false reports that she made Kate Middleton cry has been revealed to the public.

For years, there has been reports on news websites that the Duchess of Sussex made the Duchess of Cambridge cry days before her wedding in May 2018.

However, during her interview with Oprah Winfrey, the Duchess of Sussex made it clear that “the reverse happened.”

Meghan explained to Oprah: “A few days before the wedding, she was upset about something—yes, the issue was correct, about the flower girl dresses—and it made me cry and it really hurt my feelings.”

She continued: “And I thought in the context of everything else that was going on in those days leading to the wedding, it didn’t make sense to not be just doing whatever everyone else is doing, which was trying to be supportive knowing what was going on with my dad and whatnot.”

Meghan said Kate had “apologized and I [had] forgiven her,” but explained that the palace never corrected the false claims even though she specifically asked them to.

Now, an email has been released to show Meghan pointing out her concerns.

Harper’s Bazaar royal reporter Omid Scobie revealed part of the email that Meghan wrote to royal aides.

The email had been sent when royal aides asked Prince Harry to cosign a statement squashing rumors that Prince William “constantly bullied” Prince Harry and Meghan Markle before they stepped down from senior royal duties.

According to Scobie’s source, Meghan emailed the Palace back, writing: “Well, if we’re just throwing any statement out there now, then perhaps KP (Kensington Palace) can finally set the record straight about me [not making Kate cry.]”

Scobie reports that “as with many requests made by the couple, her suggestion was ignored” and she was told the Duchess of Cambridge “should never be dragged into idle gossip.”

Facebook Comments
Advertisement

Mourinho, upon hearing of Solksjaer’s comments then offered a withering rebuke at Solksjaer, questioning his fatherhood.

“I just want to say Son is very lucky that his father is a better person than Ole because I think a father – and I am a father – you have always to feed your kids. It does not matter what they do. If you have to steal to feed your kids, you steal.” An angry Mourinho said.

“I am very, very disappointed. With me, like we say in Portugal, bread is bread and cheese is cheese, have told Ole already what I think of his comments.

“I told Ole already this because I met him a few minutes ago. If it was me saying that player A, B or C from another club – if, as he says that if it was my son that I won’t give him dinner tonight or something like that – what would be the level of the reaction.

“First of all let me tell you something. I am very, very surprised that after the comments Ole made on Sonny, you don’t ask me about it.

“It is very, very sad and I think it is really sad that you don’t ask me about it. It is really sad that you don’t have the moral honesty the same way as you treat others.”

Watch Mourinho’s reply below

https://twitter.com/footballdaily/status/1381314098877566978?s=20

Facebook Comments
Continue Reading

News

No Pastor In Ghana Can Face Me : Avraham Moshe Tells Maame Grace

Published

on

Religious nonconformer and leader of Common Sense Family, Avraham Ben Moshe has openly challenged Ghanaian pastors to dare attempt to deliver him if they believe God called them.

He further stated that Avraham Moshe will rather deliver any Christian pastor who tries to convert him.

Avraham Moshe spoke exclusively on GHOne TV’s Revelation with host Apostle Maame Grace.

On the same show which was in two episodes that aired on Sunday, April 2020, Avraham opened up for the first time about his beginnings and his family history on Revelations with Maame Grace.

Described as a counterculturist of all religions, Avraham Ben Moshe gave details about his Muslim parents and how he started as a young Christian preacher.

During the explosive interview, Avraham Moshe proclaimed that God has not spoken to any man on earth before. ” With the over 7 billion humans on earth, God has never spoken to anyone before since the beginning of time. He has not spoken to any pastor before. ” – Avraham Moshe told Apostle Maame Grace on Revelations.

He said that humans have been given different forms of senses, therefore, it is only the sense of a person that speaks to him or her, not God or any divine entity.

Avraham Moshe exploded further to say that, African gods are supposed to worship humans not the other way round.

We cannot speak for the many shocking things Avraham Moshe said in Revelations, but we can only caution that you listen when making your conclusion.

Revelations on GHOne TV is a private television show owned by Global Eagle Revival Outreach Ministry in Ghana, headed by Apostle Maame Grace who is the host of the show.

Revelations seek to deliver God by unearthing dark secrets of the spiritual world that usually takes us away from the lord of God through his son Jesus Christ.

The show has seen its third season for over 3 years on television and it has grown a very massive following especially on social media.

Follow Revelations with Maame Grace via Instagram: @Gerom2020, @MaameGraceGH and YouTube.com/MaameGrace.

Facebook Comments
Continue Reading

News

Real Madrid 2-1 Barcelona: Zinedine Zidane’s Men Go Top Of The Table

Published

on

Real Madrid are now top of the La Liga table after doing the double over Barcelona for the first time since 2007-08 by winning 2-1 on Saturday night, April 10.

It was a very entertaining game as Madrid’s counter-attacking tactics worked well, particularly in the first half as Karim Benzema put Madrid 1-0 ahead.

Real Madrid 2-1 Barcelona: Zinedine Zidane

33-year-old Benzema was first to meet Lucas Vazquez’s low cross towards the near post, squeezing a backheeled flick past Marc-Andre ter Stegen for his 25th goal in 35 appearances this season.

Barcelona fell further behind when Kroos’ free-kick took a deflection off Sergino Dest on its way past Ter Stegen.

Real Madrid 2-1 Barcelona: Zinedine Zidane

Federico Valverde could have made it 3-0 before half-time, but his shot across goal came back off the inside of the far post.

In the second half Coach, Ronaldo Koeman ditched Dest and brought in Griezmann.

Real Madrid 2-1 Barcelona: Zinedine Zidane

But it was Oscarueza who pulled one back for Barca before Madrid’s Casemiro was shown a late red card.

Real Madrid 2-1 Barcelona: Zinedine Zidane

Real Madrid 2-1 Barcelona: Zinedine Zidane

Barca almost snatched a draw in second-half stoppage time when Moriba thumped a loose ball against Courtois’ crossbar, but Real held on to record three consecutive El Clasico wins for the first time since 1978.

Real Madrid 2-1 Barcelona: Zinedine Zidane

The result takes Real Madrid level on points with Atletico Madrid but are ahead of their city rivals because of their superior head-to-head record.

Atletico, who led La Liga by 10 points as recently as 31 January, can reclaim top spot with victory at Real Betis on Sunday.

Facebook Comments
Continue Reading

Latest Stories

ad

Trending