Connect with us

Media & Culture

Ne-Yo’s wife files for divorce because he has secretly fathered another child

Published

on

Ne-Yo’s wife, Crystal Renay has filed for divorce.

After six years of marriage, Crystal Renay has filed for divorce, saying that Ne-Yo recently fathered a kid with another woman, only days after she publicly called him out for infidelity.

TMZ reports that earlier this week, Crystal filed divorce papers in Atlanta, claiming that the couple’s marriage is “irretrievably destroyed with little possibility for reconciliation.” Shaffer, 6, Roman, 3, and Isabella, 1, are the couple’s three children. The pair was married in 2016.

She requests primary physical custody, joint legal custody, child support, and alimony. She puts the couple’s date of separation as July 22, 2022.

“For the sake of our children, my family and I will work through our challenges behind closed doors. Personal matters are not meant to be addressed and dissected in public forums. I simply ask that you please respect me and my family’s privacy at this time.”

The Grammy-winning singer was accused of cheating on her over the period of eight years by Crystal over the weekend.

“8 Years. 8 years of fabrications and trickery. I’ve been inadvertently sharing my life and my husband for 8 years with a whole bunch of women who sell their bodies to him bare, unprotected. To say I’m disgusted and heartbroken is an understatement.

Four years after being married for the first time in February 2016, Ne-Yo and Crystal announced their divorce. They got remarried in a grandiose Las Vegas wedding in April.

Ne-Yo requested privacy in order to deal with the “challenges” with his family in response to the claims of adultery.

“My family and I will fight through our issues behind closed doors for the sake of our children,” he stated. Personal issues shouldn’t be discussed in open forums, according to the saying. Simply respecting the privacy of my family and I at this time is all I want.

Kubidyza is a Global Celebrity Blogger, Music Promoter and a Social Media Influencer | Most Influential Blogger In Ghana For Bookings: Kubinho80@gmail.com

Media & Culture

Kim Kardashian ‘fears Kanye West will never let her move’ on after Pete Davidson split

Published

on

Kim Kardashian fears Kanye West will never let her move on after her split from Pete Davidson, according to reports.

The mum-of-four, 41, broke up with the former Saturday Night Live funnyman after nine months – in news which appeared to delight Ye.

In a post which was slammed by Kim’s fans, the Stronger rapper posted a fake New York Times cover on social media declaring “Skete Davidson” was “dead at 28”.

Kim is said to have been horrified by the meme and now a source claims she’s worried her ex will sabotage her future romances.

They said: “Kim’s heartbroken over her split from Pete and to have Kanye only add more upset has been a double blow.

“His bad taste made her realise that he might never let her move on with her life and be happy,” reports Closer magazine.

Pete and Kim are said to have ended their relationship due to their hectic schedules and the distance between them.

The SKIMS founder resides in California while Pete’s pad is in New York.

The comedian has also been away in Australia filming Wizards!

Then there was the issue of the couple’s 13-year age gap.

As a mum of four, Kim isn’t keen on another child while Pete is said to want to start a family, an insider told the publication.

The source added: “The more serious things got, the more Kim visualised having a fifth child. She had to let him go.

“She’s heartbroken but she’s trying to stay positive.”

Continue Reading

Media & Culture

Davido reacts to his sleeping meme that has gone viral

Published

on

Davido has reacted to a viral meme of him sleeping.

A photo of the singer sleeping in a car was shared with the words, “see person wey stand strong”.

This is a reference to his song “Stand Strong”.

Reacting, Davido shared the meme and wrote: “If I catch this person, na fight.”

He added: “I don dey laff for one hour straight.”

Davido reacts to his sleeping meme that has gone viral

Continue Reading

Media & Culture

A$AP Rocky charged with assault over 2021 shooting

Published

on

Rapper A$AP Rocky has been charged with assault for the November 2021 shooting of a former friend in Hollywood.

Prosecutors said earlier that Rocky pointed a gun at a man (since identified as Relli) during a heated conversation in Hollywood last fall. Later, Rocky allegedly fired two shots in Relli’s direction. Relli has said that he was hit with bullet fragments and suffered injuries as a result of the shooting.

Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón announced on Monday August 15, that the rapper is facing two counts of assault with a semiautomatic firearm with allegations of personally using a firearm.

George said;

“Discharging a gun in a public place is a serious offense that could have ended with tragic consequences not only for the person targeted but also for innocent bystanders visiting Hollywood.

“My office conducted a thorough review of the evidence in this case and determined that the addition of a special firearm allegation was warranted.”

Rocky will be arraigned on Wednesday Augusy 17. The “Praise the Lord” artist had been taken into custody and charged with assault with a deadly weapon after arriving in LAX airport with girlfriend Rihanna in April. He was released on $550,000 bail.

Rocky previously found himself in legal hot water in 2019 when he was arrested and jailed in Sweden for a month for his involvement in a street fight with alleged “drug addicts.”

The rapper and Rihanna welcomed their first child together, a boy, on May 13. The pair started dating in 2020, and the “Umbrella” singer announced her pregnancy in January.

Continue Reading

Latest Stories

The Daily

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Follow Us

Trending