Connect with us

News

N’Golo Kante Signs New 5-Year Contract At Chelsea

Published

on

N'Golo Kante

N’Golo Kante has agreed a new five-year contract at Chelsea that will keep him at Stamford Bridge until 2023.

The Blues confirmed the news in a statement Friday.

Chelsea’s statement included comments from the Frenchman: “I’m happy to extend my time with Chelsea, it has been two beautiful years, and I wish for more to come. Since I came, I completely improved as a player, challenged myself and got some awards I never thought about. I like the city, I like the club and I am happy to be here for more time.”

According to Simon Johnson in the Evening Standard, Kante’s new deal could be worth up to £290,000 per week.

That would make him the highest paid player in the club’s history, per ESPN FC’s Liam Twomey.

Kante, 27, has been one of the Premier League’s best players for the last three seasons.

He was arguably the key player in successive title-winning sides, first with Leicester City in 2015-16 and then Chelsea in 2016-17.

In the summer he then started every one of France’s matches as they won the 2018 FIFA World Cup to complete his remarkable rise to the peak of the game:

Kante boasts just about every attribute needed from a defensive midfielder.

His positioning, tackling and work rate are impeccable, while he also boasts a fine range of passing.

Under new manager Maurizio Sarri, Kante has played every minute as Chelsea have gone unbeaten in 12 matches this season in the Premier League.

He continues to be a vital player at Chelsea, and it is fantastic news for the west London outfit that he has committed his future to the club.

Facebook Comments

News

Hushpuppi Sought To Live In Illinois With A Baby Mama He Never Visited After Being Denied bail

Published

on

Ramon Abbas, known online as ‘hushpuppi’ and ‘The Billionaire Gucci Master’ was denied bail and was told by a judge on Monday in Chicago that he will remain detained until his trial later this year over money laundering allegations.

Appearing at a detention hearing, a court in the Northern District of Illinois ruled that Abbas will be transported to Los Angeles by the U.S. Marshals Service, and will not be allowed to stay with his girlfriend’s uncle in Homewood, Illinois. His trial is slated to be held in Los Angeles where the case was filed, rather from Chicago where the investigation is being handled.

Throughout the hearing Abbas’s lawyer denied that his client was a flight risk or a danger to the community, repeatedly rejecting the allegations made against his client by the FBI’s affidavit posted earlier this month. The primary allegation leveled by the FBI is that Abbas was part of a network that made “hundreds of millions of dollars” from business email compromise frauds and other scams.

Assistant United States Attorney Melody Wells, a prosecutor in the Chicago district attorney’s office, convinced the court that Abbas is a flight risk, describing his “significant” financial assets, “deep ties to foreign countries” and a lack of ties to the United States. Wells said Abbas had the “perfect recipe to flee the charges that he faces here.”

Abbas has sought to live with a girlfriend’s relative in Illinois, but this was queried by the prosecutor, arguing that Mr Abbas had up to this point “never visited” the girlfriend or their child in the United States. “There is no evidence that he has ever even met this ‘Uncle’ who would be the third party custodian under these circumstances,” Wells said.

The court ruled that there was “more than enough justification to order that the U.S. Marshall bring [Abbas] to California as soon as possible to answer the complaint there.” Ruling that Abbas had “A great incentive not to continue to respond to these proceedings here,” as he is “facing a long sentence.”

The court acknowledged risks that in addition to holding passports to other countries (Saint Kitts and Nevis) Abbas has “access to large amounts of money” described by the court as “not chump change.” Adding, “The fact that you project a wealthy lifestyle … you gotta be doing something right to pay $10,000 a month for an apartment in Dubai … you have access to some real cash.”

Facebook Comments
Continue Reading

News

Meet The Two Adorable Daughters Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome | PHOTOS

Published

on

Well known man of God, Founder and General Overseer of LoveWorld Incorporated popularly known as Christ Embassy, Pastor Chris is a blessed man with two beautiful daughters.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome was born on the 7th of December 1963 and is the eldest son of his family. Pastor Chris tied the knot with his ex-wife Anita Ebhodaghe in 1991.

The couple had two beautiful daughters. The couple separated in 2014 April 9 after the wife of the man of God filed for a divorce.

The couple got officially divorced in February 2016 after 25 years of marriage on the basis of “Unreasonable behavior”,

See photos of his daughters below.

Facebook Comments
Continue Reading

News

Police Open Investigation After Cristiano Ronaldo’s 10-Year-Old Son Is Filmed Riding A Jet Ski Alone | WATCH

Published

on

Police in Portugal have opened up investigations after Cristiano Ronaldo’s 10-year-old, son Cristiano Jr was filmed riding a jet ski alone.

The video showed Cristiano Jr. racing through the water before moving round in circles as he was praised by family members on the luxury vessel.

Towards the end of the 1.30-minute video, a woman in a life jacket could be seen jumping into the water, although the young boy switched on the engine before she approached it.

Police open investigation after Cristiano Ronaldo

The disturbing footage was uploaded by the young boy’s aunt, Elma Aveiro on her Instagram page on Monday, July 13.

According to Portuguese press, the video also shared by his famous footballer dad and his grandmum Dolores Aveiro, was taken on Saturday in Paul do Mar off the south of Madeira where Cristiano Ronaldo Jr is holidaying with relatives.

The video has been deleted after receiving backlash from fans.

Maritime Police chief Guerreiro Cardoso on Monday confirmed an investigation was underway telling newspaper Expresso, he was aware of the incident and has now begun a probe to ascertain exactly what had happened and “whether a fine had to be paid.”

According to the police chief, under Portuguese law, a skipper’s license was needed to use a jet ski and only adults could hold one, and fines for using a jet ski without the proper license are understood to range between £268 and £2688.

According to police, the adult or adults responsible for Cristiano Jr would be asked to pay the fine if any wrongdoing is established.

Watch the video.

Facebook Comments
Continue Reading

Trending