Connect with us

Media & Culture

No Man Can Give Me Broken Heart : Fantana

Published

on

Fantana

Rufftown Records new signee Fantana, real name Francine Nyanko Koffi, has revealed that due to how tough she is, no man can ever break her heart.

According to her, though she is 22, experience has taught her to handle her emotions well so as not to get worked up by any man.

“I am a tough lady and no man can ever break my heart; I have never suffered a broken heart and I am not sure I will ever suffer any.

“So far I have been with three guys and I do not wait for the relationship to get to that level before I leave. Once I see that it will not go anywhere, I just leave,” she told Showbiz recently.

Fantana however admitted to crying over a guy once but it was not because of a broken heart.

“I have cried over a guy before but it was not because my heart was broken, I had just realised that I wasted my time for the one year I was with him and it surprised me that I was with him for that long. Indeed that has been the longest relationship I have ever had,” she said.

Fantana also expressed appreciation to her mom who helped her develop her toughness.

“My mom has really been through a lot with me. I am very indecisive and usually I want to try new things but anytime I get to the level of switching from one thing to another, my mom has the time to take me through. Through it all, my rebellious nature, she has been with me,” she stated.

Her mom’s support has extended to her decision to pursue music. “She has been in support of it since day one. So far as what I decide to do is something I am happy about, she is good to go.”

On her relationship with her father, Fantana said, “I have no issue with him, I know you are asking because of some tears I shed when I spoke about him in a previous interview but I want to clear the air, I have no problem with him at all, he is an excellent dad. It is just that my mom and I are closer that’s all.”

Facebook Comments

Kubidyza is a Global Celebrity Blogger, Music Promoter and a Social Media Influencer | Most Influential Blogger In Ghana For Bookings: Kubinho80@gmail.com

Media & Culture

Ja Rule Is Planning To Re-Release All His Records As ‘Visual Albums’

Published

on

Ja Rule

Reports that visuals will include the sad-looking salad box from Fyre Fest remain unconfirmed

Ja Rule has announced his plans to record new music videos for “every song” he’s ever made – across a career spanning seven solo albums.

The rapper announced the details of the ambitious project via Twitter.

“I will be release ALL of my albums as visual albums,” he wrote on Twitter. “I will be making a video for every song I’ve ever made… What songs do y’all wanna see videos for?”

The project would entail recording “over 40” new music videos, not including tracks which already have music videos from their initial release, and the artist spent some time engaging fans about which ones they would be excited about, writing credits, and his new album ’12. Twelve. XII’.

Facebook Comments
Continue Reading

Media & Culture

Meek Mill Shares Message On 6ix9ine Testifying: ‘Don’t Be [An] Internet Gangsta…Be Yourself!’

Published

on

Meek Mill

Hip-hop knew this day was coming, but fans and artist were still beside themselves when 6ix9ine’s testimony began on Tuesday. During this time when street ethics and viral entertainment are colliding, Meek Mill offered some advice to those still trying to find their path in life.

“69 going up in [a] federal courthouse today kids!” Meek tweeted. “Message of the day don’t be a Internet gangsta…be yourself! #cloutisnottheroute get money.”

Lil Durk also chimed in on the situation.

Even before it was announced, there was a heavy assumption 6ix9ine was going to turn on his co-defendant once he was indicted on federal charges. This thought was confirmed early this year when it was revealed the rapper would be cooperating with authorities and take the stand in September. Now the day of reckoning is upon us and 6ix9ine’s testimony is being reported by those who are in the courtroom.

The rapper started to detangle his web of clout-based lies, decoding everything from his lyrics to the false perception that he was actually initiated as a member of the Nine Trey Gangster Bloods. 6ix9ine claimed he became a Blood in November of 2017. But the rapper admitted he was never fully initiated.

“No. You had to shoot your 31,” 6ix9ine told the prosecutor. “[T]o be initiated you had to do work. Like, cutting someone’s face. … I just had to keep making hits and giving financial support to the gang. Equipping with guns. Like, so they could buy guns.”

He then went on to explain that he got career protection and credibility from claiming the set. 6ix9ine even said he was taught the handshakes and gang signs strictly for publicity purposes.

Facebook Comments
Continue Reading

Media & Culture

Nicki Minaj Announces ‘Fierce’ New Album After Announcing Retirement, Leaving Fans Confused

Published

on

Nicki Minaj

Rapper Nicki Minaj has fans puzzled following an interview the “Anaconda” singer gave to Elle as part of a photoshoot published on Tuesday afternoon.

Minaj left fans devastated when she announced plans to retire from the music industry to start a family. But if her comments in Elle are to be believed, Minaj doesn’t plan on calling it quits just yet.

“It’s probably the most excited I’ve been about an album release in a really long time,” the 36-year-old said. “I’m happy that we’re not making my fans wait for another album, like I’ve done in the past. This one incorporates all the things people love about Nicki, but it also just has a way bigger sound, so it goes perfectly with the collection.”

As Elle noted, there was a nearly four-year gap between the release of Minaj’s third studio album, The Pinkprint, and her 2018 fourth studio album, Queen.

Minaj went on to tell the fashion magazine that her upcoming fifth studio album is “fierce, fun, and unapologetic.”

And although she claimed earlier this month to be calling it quits, might Minaj be beginning a foray into a new field altogether? Maybe. In the interview, Minaj also said that in the future, she would be interested in creating her own fashion line, giving the publication an enthusiastic “yes” when asked about the possibility.

The confusion stems from a Tweet that Minaj sent on September 5, in which she announced plans to retire in order to start a family with her boyfriend, Kenneth Petty, per a previous report from The Inquisitr.

The “Megatron” singer said in a now-deleted tweet that she planned to retire, telling her fans to “keep reppin” her in her retirement in a seeming nod to “Girl On Fire,” her popular 2012 collaboration with Alicia Keys.

Facebook Comments
Continue Reading

ads




Like Facebook Page

Trending

Trending

Follow me on Twitter

Trending

Trending

Trending

Trending

Trending

Trending

Trending This Week

Latest Stories

Viewer’s Choice

Viewer’s Choice

Viewer’s Choice

Trending