Connect with us

News

One Of The Girls Pictured With Wayne Rooney ‘Dumped By Her Fiancé’

Published

on

One of the women who took pictures with Wayne Rooney in a hotel room has reportedly been ‘dumped’ by her fiancé.

Elise Melvin, 21, a trainee accountant, posed for photos next to the former footballer, 35, who had fallen asleep on a chair.

Her fiancé, Stuart Rodger, 26, called off their engagement just hours later after the photos were widely shared online, according to The Sun. Elise’s friends Brooke Morgan and Tayler Ryan, both 21, also took photos with the Derby County manager on Sunday morning.

A source said: ‘Stuart ended it because it was all over the internet. It’s not nice.’

When asked by The Sun, Stuart refused to decline at the couple’s house in Barrow-in-Furness in Cumbria, while Elise was unavailable.

It comes as Cheshire Constabulary made a decision to drop the probe into Rooney’s £10,000 allegation he was blackmailed by the three women who allegedly sent him a message saying ‘Morning Wayne 10 grand please mate or Coleen sees this’.

Authorities believe there is no suggestion that the alleged blackmail threat was made by them.

A relative of Tayler said: ‘He’s a rascal. This is textbook for him – he’s got form.’

Police told MailOnline they had spoken to the ‘person involved’ who does not wish to ‘take the matter any further’.

But sources close to Wayne Rooney said tonight that the father-of-four Rooney – married to childhood sweetheart Coleen since 2008, was ‘surprised’ the investigation had been dropped.

‘He spent a good hour talking to police officers and it has come out of the blue that they have decided to end the inquiry so quickly. It is quite wrong to suggest that he wanted this to happen’, said the source.

On Wednesday, a video surfaced online of Wayne walking two women who later took the viral pictures of him asleep in their hotel room after he partied Snapchat model Tayler and her friends Elise and Brooke at the exclusive Chinawhite nightclub.

News

Takoradi Woman Officially Arrested Over Alleged ‘Fake Pregnancy And Kidnapping’

Published

on

Police in Takoradi in the Western Region have officially arrested and detained Josephine Panyin Mensah, a 28-year-old woman who allegedly deceived security officers and the entire country with a pregnancy and kidnapping story, that turns out to be false.

She has been detained at the Takoradi Central police cells.

Josephine was officially arrested on Friday night, September 24, 2021, immediately after the police claimed that she had confessed that her story was a hoax.

“The suspect, Josephine Panyin Mensah, 28, has confessed to the Police during further investigations and stated that neither was she pregnant nor ever being kidnapped. The public will be updated with further details,” police said in a statement.

The woman’s mother, who was also kept in police custody on Thursday, was also released on Friday night.

Meanwhile, residents of Takoradi who initially sympathized with Josephine have expressed shock and disappointment at the turn of events.

Some of them who spoke to Citi News urged the police to conduct a DNA test on Jospehine’s first child.

“The current turn of events is mind-boggling. Now we don’t know which story to believe. We all knew that she was pregnant. When we heard that her story was fake, the whole society was shaken to the core. People around the area claimed that she was pregnant, so now it is difficult to comprehend the police’s contrary report,” a resident said.

Another resident said Josephine’s story is embarrassing.

“I’m convinced that she was not pregnant. It’s putting pressure on women in Takoradi, the Western Region and the whole of Ghana. If she actually has a son, the police should conduct a DNA test to confirm if indeed the son belongs to her husband or not.”

“We’ve been shaken by this story. When we heard that she had been kidnapped, we were worried. But we can’t fathom the new development. I don’t trust the story being bandied around. I will only believe this story when I hear from her directly,” another resident said.

Background
Josephine Panyin Mensah, has been in the news since last Thursday after the media reported that she was nine months pregnant and had been kidnapped during a dawn walk.

She resurfaced a week later at Axim in the Western Region without her alleged pregnancy or baby.

She had claimed that she delivered the same day she went missing and that the kidnappers had stolen her baby.

The Western Regional Minister, Kwabena Okyere Darko-Mensah subsequently claimed Josephine was not pregnant as reported, a claim subsequently corroborated by the Ghana Police Service.

Police conducted two separate medical tests on Josephine at different hospitals, with both reports proving that she was never pregnant.

Josephine’s relatives and neighbours however disagreed with the report of the Ghana Police Service.

Continue Reading

News

Takoradi Woman Begs For Forgiveness After Confessing She Wasn’t Pregnant

Published

on

Josephine Panyin Mensah, the said pregnant woman who was allegedly kidnapped in Takoradi about a week ago, has pleaded with the Police not to prosecute her after confessing she was not pregnant.

The woman at the centre of the controversy on Friday reportedly confessed to a team of medical and investigation officers attending to her at the Effia-Nkwanta Regional Hospital in the Western Region that she was not pregnant.

According to reports, Josephine asked for forgiveness amidst uncontrollable tears from her husband Michael Simons who appears to be innocent and has insisted that his wife was 9 months before reportedly going missing.

She has since been “whisked” to the Takoradi Central Police Station.

Continue Reading

News

Islamic Televangelist Zakir Naik Takes To Facebook To Seek For Wife For His Son, Lists Conditions

Published

on

Popular Indian Islamic televangelist, Zakir Naik has taken to Facebook to seek for wife for his son.

The renowned non-Arabic scholar stated that he is looking for a virtuous Muslim girl of good character for his son Fariq, so they can be a source of guidance and strength for each other.

Naik in the post shared on his verified Facebook page, said a father or relative of a girl who is eligible should respond to his request with the required information.

He wrote;

I am looking for a wife for my son Fariq, a virtuous Muslim Girl of good character, such that my son and his wife can be a source of guidance and strength for each other.

If you are the father or relative of a girl you think is eligible, and who agrees to look into this, I would humbly request you to respond to this post with the required information.

Islamic televangelist Zakir Naik takes to Facebook to seek for wife for his son, lists conditions

Some of the conditions listed on the post which has garnered over 11,000 likes and 1,900 comments, include the girl being a practicing Muslim, abstaining from “haraam” activities, willing to lead a non-luxurious life, has a bachelor’s degree in any Islamic field, fluent in English, willing to settle in Malaysia, propagating Islam and many others.

Naik also attached some of his son’s achievements, a brief information of his mother, himself (Naik) and his son’s siblings.

See the conditions below;

Islamic televangelist Zakir Naik takes to Facebook to seek for wife for his son, lists conditions

Islamic televangelist Zakir Naik takes to Facebook to seek for wife for his son, lists conditions

Continue Reading

Latest Stories

The Daily

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Follow Us

Trending