Connect with us


Palm Wine Tapper Who Went Missing Found With The Head Cut Off



A piece of heart-wrenching tidings received this morning confirms the death of one Agya Manu, a palm wine tapper in the Upper Denkyira East District of the Central Region.

The man believed to be in his 50’s who went missing for days has been found dead with a missing head on a farm at Dunkwa Asoboa, Ghpage gathers.

By reports, the palm wine tapper was alleged to have been murdered for ritual purposes reason his head was cut off and dumped in the bush.

On April 20, the body was found lying at the entrance of the farm he went to tap the palm wine by one Maame Otu.

Maame Otu rushed home to give the news of the dead body she had found, and community members of Asoboa in Dunkwa rushed to the farm to check.

The family of the deceased confirmed it was him after close examination of the headless body.

Reports indicate that Agya Manu on Sunday 18 April went to his farm to tap some palm wine. He was to return early and join the family for the Sunday service.

We are told the man left home as early as 5:30 am on Sunday. He couldn’t join the family for church services and the family made their way to the church premises thinking he would come at will.

The church closed with no sign of him. The family returned home and was nowhere to be found.

Alarmed by that development, Agya Manu’s elder children were sent to trace his footsteps, and they came home with the bottle he was carrying for the palm wine.

The man had abandoned the bottle at the exact end he was to fetch the palm wine. The news went rife in the town and subsequently, a search was organized but it proved futile.

Police in Dunkwa has taken custody of the body while samples of his blood have been taken to Dunkwa On-Offin government hospital.

Meanwhile, the police have promised to lead an investigation into the matter and arrest anybody behind the death of the deceased.


Lady Who Murdered GH Media Student, Priscilla Tsegah Captured On CCTV | WATCH



A 23-year-old woman by name, Priscilla Tsegah, was stabbed to death by her female friend in a hotel where they lodged for two days.

Her body was found in the hotel room after she had been declared missing by her family with her friends running a social media campaign using her pictures and appealing to the public help find her.

She is said to have been stabbed in her lower abdomen by another lady identified only as Natashia, suspected to be the “lesbian partner’ of the deceased. Natashia took to her heels after the incident and no eye balls have been set on her since.

Natashia is alleged to have murdered her lover after the boyfriend of Priscilla, yet to be identified, went to the Justa Hotel, at New Legon, where the two women were lodging.

According to workers of the hotel, Natashia booked a room in their facility on May 20, 2021 at about 6:43pm and after one hour and 17 minutes, she left and returned with Priscilla, whose identity was not known by the hotel until after her death.

Watch the video breakdown below.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by MannasMedia (@mannasmedia)

Continue Reading


Man Arrested For Sleeping With Neighbor’s Sheep



A man has been arrested in Siaya community in Kenya for having sex with his neighbor’s sheep.

20-year-old John Omondi was caught in the act with a sheep that belongs to Richard Odhiambo. The sheep was found missing after Odhiambo had gone to check for it at a place he tied it at to graze.

The statement added;

“He started searching for the sheep and that is when he cornered the suspect on the act.”

With the assistance of members of the public, they arrested the suspect and escorted him to the police station.

Omondi was then immediately placed in custody and he is to be charged on Monday June 14. Under Kenyan Penal Code Chapter 63, Section 162, bestiality is a serious crime.

Continue Reading


Woman Allegedly Beats 3-Year-Old Stepdaughter To Death



A nursing mother accused of beating her three-year-old stepdaughter to death has been arrested following a complaint by her neighbours.

According to a report by Graphic, the suspect, Esther Nyanteh, who is nursing an eight-month-old baby, has been released on police enquiry bail after she had spent a night at the Oshuiman Police Post, near Pokuase.

The deceased’s father, Bismark Sarpong, alias ‘Killer’, was also later arrested and charged with abetment of crime.

The victim lived with her father and her stepmother at Amomoley, near Pokuase in the Ga West municipality.

Her remains have been deposited at the Police Hospital morgue in Accra.

Continue Reading

Latest Stories

The Daily

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Follow Us