Connect with us

News

Parents Express Outrage As Children As Young As 11 Are Asked To ‘Define Hardcore Pornography’

Published

on

A number of parents have expressed outrage after their children, as young as 11 years old, were asked by their school to define hardcore pornography and other “inappropriate” topics.

Youngsters in years 7, 8 and 9 were given the schoolwork for their Personal, Social and Health Education (PSHE) class, as part of their home-learning during the coronavirus school shut down.

Teachers at Archbishop Sentamu Academy in east Hull asked the 11 to 14-year-olds to “define” pornography, soft pornography, hardcore pornography and transsexual pornography, as well as female genital mutilation, wet dreams, trafficking, male circumcision, breast ironing and more.

They were also asked questions about alcohol, drugs and smoking.

Parents express outrage as children as young as 11 are asked to

Following complaints from parents, the academy has now apologised for any offence caused.

A mother who saw her 11-year-old daughter’s homework was so upset that she complained about it.

Mum-of-three Mrs Taylor said if her daughter had searched these phrases online in order to define them, the results would have “destroyed her mind” and “scarred her for life”.

Mrs Taylor, who has children aged 7, 11 and 16, was warned about the work in a Facebook post by another parent before her daughter began working on it.

The 34-year-old said: “My daughter is still very much a child, we’ve still got magic elves, her bedroom is done in My Little Pony. She is very innocent and naive.

“She was only in primary school last year living her best life, now she is being asked to search for hardcore pornography.

“She’s 11, she should be doing stranger danger, and don’t share your info online, but genital mutilation is another thing. It was asking about male circumcision, breast ironing…I don’t even know what that is myself.

“I’m just thinking is there kids out there who have done this work? You would be scared at what you saw. At 11 I was playing with Barbies.

“Now it’s making me think what they are learning about at school that we don’t know about. We only know about this because they’re home learning.”

Mrs Taylor said some of the work was acceptable, and encourages learning about sexuality, but said a lot of the work was “completely inappropriate.”

Other parents and carers said they felt the same and were equally “disgusted”.

Facebook Comments
Advertisement

News

Mario Balotelli ‘Sacked’ By His Club Brescia After Skipping Training For 10 Days

Published

on

Italian football striker, Mario Balotelli has reportedly been sacked by his club Brescia after he skipped training for ten days.

Reports in Italy on Saturday morning claimed Brescia owner Massimo Cellino sent the controversial footballer a letter requesting the termination of his three-year contract at the club after he failed to show up for training when lockdown restrictions were eased.

The 29-year-old former Manchester City and Liverpool player was contracted to Brescia until 2022, following the £160,000-per-week deal he signed with his hometown club back in August 2019.

It was reported that his contract with Brescia was set to be terminated at the end of the 2019/20 campaign. But according to Football Italia and Gazzetta dello Sport, his contract with the club has now been terminated.

Newspaper Repubblica also claimed that both Cellino and Balotelli, who earns £877,000-a-year at Brescia have also reached a financial settlement.

Speaking in a recent interview with BBC, Cellino admitted his regret at signing Balotelli who scored five goals in 19 games for the club.

He said: ‘I think we both made a mistake,’ Cellino told the BBC’s World Football programme.

‘I thought that coming to Brescia, which is his town, would commit him very much.

‘At the same time, I think he was handled the wrong way by my previous coach [Eugenio Corini].

‘He doesn’t show up to training, he doesn’t look very committed let’s say, for the future of the club. That’s the problem.

‘Balotelli’s got a contract in Serie A, but he doesn’t have a contract in Serie B. So if we’re relegated, Balotelli won’t have a contract any more.

‘Balotelli apparently doesn’t like to stay in Italy anymore because he’s not acting that way.’

Facebook Comments
Continue Reading

News

You Cheated On Me’ : Lady Calls Out Ned Nwoko After He Shared Regina Daniels Baby Bump Photo On IG

Published

on

A lady has made a very damning allegation about popular Nollywood actress Regina Daniels’ husband, Ned Nwoko.

The lady identified as @dutchess_emmy accused Ned Nwoko of cheating on her and after breaking her heart, had to come out to publicly announce the pregnancy of Regina Daniels.

Dutchess_emmy made this allegation after Ned Nwoko shared a baby bump photo of her 6th wife, Regina Daniels where he officially stated that he and Regina is expecting their first child.

However, it appears the Instagram lady was in a serious relationship with the 64-year-old business mogul but their affair did not end up in marriage like how it happened for him and the Nigerian screen star.

Taking to the comment section of Ned Nwoko’s post, the jilted lady expressed shock at Ned Nwoko’s gesture.

She wrote;

‘Wow you cheated on me and you announcing this publicly @princenednwoko check your Whatsapp’.

Facebook Comments
Continue Reading

News

Michael Jordan To Donate $100 million To Organizations Fighting For Racial Justice And Equality

Published

on

Michael Jordan and Jordan Brand on Friday announced a $100 million donation to help the ongoing fight against racial injustice.

In a joint statement released by his manager Estee Portnoy, the basketball legend said that over the next 10 years, he and his brand will donate $100 million to “organizations dedicated to ensuring racial equality, social justice and greater access to education.”

“Jordan Brand is more than one man. It has always been a family,” the statement begins. “We represent a proud family that has overcome obstacles, fought against discrimination in communities worldwide and that works every day to erase the stain of racism and the damage of injustice.”

It continues, “The will, the work, the excellence the world has come to know is the result of one generation after another, pouring their dreams into the next. It’s 2020, and our family now includes anyone who aspires to our way of life. Yet as much as things have changed, the worst remains the same.”

“Black lives matter. This isn’t a controversial statement. Until the ingrained racism that allows our country’s institutions to fail is completely eradicated, we will remain committed to protecting and improving the lives of Black people,” they share.

In his previous statement on George Floyd’s death and the ongoing police brutality and racial injustice protests, the 57-year-old former Chicago Bulls great and owner of the Charlotte Hornets said he was “deeply saddened, truly pained and plain angry.”

“I stand with those who are calling out the ingrained racism and violence toward people of color in our country. We have had enough,” he said. “… We must listen to each other, show compassion and empathy and never turn our backs on senseless brutality. We need to continue peaceful expressions against injustice and demand accountability.”

Facebook Comments
Continue Reading

Trending