Connect with us

News

President Putin allegedly ‘suffers late-night health scare with medics rushed to his bedside’

Published

on

Russian president, Vladimir Putin suffered a late-night health scare over the weekend, according to a Telegram channel which claims to monitor the Russian leader’s health.

The 69-year-old suffered from ‘severe nausea’ overnight Friday into Saturday with doctors rushed to his bedside for around three hours, General SVR channel said.

Putin has now recovered, it claimed, but may be replaced by a body double during meetings this week or use ‘deep fake’ technology to stage television appearances.

It comes just days after Ukraine’s spy chief suggested that Putin had been replaced by a decoy during a state visit to Iran.

Kyrylo Budanov, head of Ukraine’s military intelligence agency, raised suspicions after reviewing footage of the Russian leader getting off a plane in Tehran Tuesday.

‘Please look at the moment of Putin’s exit from the plane. Is it Putin at all?’ he said on Ukrainian television.

General SVR has previously claimed that Putin is being secretly treated for cancer and that top adviser Nikolai Patrushev regularly steps in for him during surgeries.

General SVR, which claims to be run by a former officer from Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service, said today: ‘Putin on the night of Friday July 22 to Saturday July 23 needed urgent medical care.

‘At about 1am, the medical workers on duty at [his] residence were summoned to the president. Putin complained of severe nausea.

‘Twenty minutes later, an additional team of doctors with the president’s attending physicians was called.

‘It is known that doctors provided assistance and were near Putin for three hours, and after the president’s condition improved, they left his chambers.’

It claimed a decision was made that in some events this week ‘he will be replaced by a double’.

Political scientist Valery Solovey, who has long claimed the Russian leader is ailing, said: ‘The Americans, the CIA particularly, have information on the real state of health of the Russian president.

‘They definitely know that he has serious troubles, including mental ones.’

He spoke despite CIA Director William Burns saying last week that Putin is ‘entirely too healthy’. The Kremlin routinely denies Putin is suffering health problems.

British MI6 director Richard Moore later added: ‘There is no evidence that Putin is suffering from serious illness.’

Kubidyza is a Global Celebrity Blogger, Music Promoter and a Social Media Influencer | Most Influential Blogger In Ghana For Bookings: Kubinho80@gmail.com

News

Elon Musk accuses Twitter of fraud in countersuit

Published

on

Elon Musk has accused the social media platform, Twitter, of fraudulently holding back information about the company as part of a countersuit.

The countersuit by the billionaire and Tesla CEO alleges that Twitter committed fraud, breach of contract, and violation of a securities law in Texas, where Musk lives.

Musk’s counterclaims were filed confidentially last week and unsealed in a filing late Thursday at the Delaware Chancery Court.

Musk offered to buy Twitter earlier this year, then tried to back out of the deal by claiming the social platform was infested with a larger number of “spam bots” and fake accounts than Twitter had disclosed.

Twitter sued to force him to complete the acquisition. Musk responded by filing his countersuit.

Musk’s attorneys argue in the countersuit that Twitter “misrepresentations or omissions” distorted the company’s value and caused Musk to agree in April to buy it at an inflated price. They said Twitter’s own disclosures revealed that it has 65 million fewer “monetizable daily active users,” who can be shown digital ads, than the 238 million that Twitter claims.

The filing also said most of Twitter’s ads are shown only to a sliver of the company’s user base.

Musk’s team also accused Twitter of making too many major changes in recent months without consulting Musk, including personnel decisions and allegedly disobeying social media restrictions imposed by the government of India, which is Twitter’s third largest market. Musk had pledged to make Twitter a haven for free speech but has also said it must comply with the local laws where it operates.

In an unexpected twist, Twitter filed its response denying Musk’s accusations before Musk’s own counterclaims surfaced.

Twitter called Musk’s reasoning “a story, imagined in an effort to escape a merger agreement that Musk no longer found attractive.” The company, in particular, took issue with Musk’s estimate of fake accounts, saying the analysis relied on a “generic web tool” that designated Musk’s own Twitter account as a likely bot.

“The result is a distortion that Musk is hoping will nonetheless make waves,” Twitter’s response said.

The case is scheduled to go to trial on October 17. The Delaware court handles many high-profile disputes between businesses, such as Twitter, that are incorporated there.

Continue Reading

News

Adinkra Pie CEO and Anita Sefa Boakye expecting their first child

Published

on

A few weeks after their rumored divorce, the CEO of Adinkra Pie, Barima Osei Mensah, and his wife, Anita Sefa Mensah, were spotted out in public.

The couple shamed their detractors and haters as they subtly revealed to the public that they are expecting their first child as a married couple in a new heartfelt video that has surfaced on the internet.

Anita Sefa Boakye’s baby bump is clearly visible in the video, and a background voice can be heard hyping the couple and hinting that something significant is on the way.

The hype man also instructed Anita Sefa and her husband to embrace in order to humiliate their adversaries who support the dissolution of their union.

Barima Osei Mensha and Anita Sefa Boakye were branded a ”celebrity couple” after they shot into the limelight due to their glamorous wedding in 2021.

The couple has since had media lenses and public eyes on their marriage, and recent hearsays had it that their young marriage had hit the rocks which were later found out to be fake news.

Continue Reading

News

Legon: Residents of Mensah Sarbah clash with Commonwealth hall residents

Published

on

After residents of two halls got into a fight and some property was damaged, the University of Ghana was once again in the news.

The cause of the fight is currently unknown, but according to an unconfirmed report, a resident of Mensah Sarbah Hall visited the commonwealth hall, also known as the Vandals hall, and was attacked there by some vandals.

He hurried back to his hall while fuming and called for reinforcements, who joined him in storming the Vandals’ hall.

This sparked a significant altercation between the two halls, which resulted in the destruction of some campus properties.

A car on campus which was parked in front of Mensah Sarbah hall was also burnt by the angry students.

Continue Reading

Latest Stories

The Daily

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Follow Us

Trending