Connect with us

Media & Culture

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Just Came Back From Their Top-Secret Honeymoon

Published

on

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle

With the world watching, Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, seemingly did the impossible: They snuck away on a two-week honeymoon.

Multiple outlets, including ABC News, confirmed as much, as the two returned to London a few days before Trooping the Colour celebrations. The last time they had been seen in public was May 22.

So where did the couple go?

There are a few theories. First, there’s Canada: TMZ reported that the two headed to Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge in Alberta, Canada. The two reportedly rented the luxurious 6,000-square-foot Outlook Cabin, which is a British royal favorite: King George VI and the Queen Mother, as well as Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip, have all stayed there.

It makes sense. Canada is known to be a second home to Markle, who filmed Suits for several years in Toronto. Plus, sitting on the cusp of Jasper National Park, the property is said to be absolutely stunning.

The main problem with this theory? The hotel denied it. “Though Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge has a longstanding history of serving as a royal retreat, we can confirm that the couple is not currently booked for a stay,” a hotel representative told People.

Another possibility? Ashford Castle in Ireland. Rumors swarmed the place after visitors’ tweets suggested Prince Harry and Markle were within its walls. Once ranked the best hotel in the world, Ashford, too, is no stranger to British royals: The former Guinness family estate has played host to George V as well as Prince Rainier III and Princess Grace Kelly of Monaco.

A third contender is Namibia. Back in April, a source told Travel + Leisure that the duke and duchess planned to honeymoon in the African country. It’s the bookies’ favorite too—it topped the list at 2:1 odds. “It’s believed they are spending some time in Africa, possibly Namibia, and potentially [taking] another trip after that as part of the honeymoon,” Roya Nikkhah, an ABC News royal contributor, said.

Tabloids suggested they could stay at Natural Selection’s Hoanib Valley Camp, but there are a number of Vogue-approved luxury properties that would fit the bill as well, such as the Desert Rhino and Damaraland camps.

Where in the world were Harry and Meghan? That’s still a question with no public answer—but those three places are definitely a start.

Facebook Comments

Kubidyza is a Global Celebrity Blogger, Music Promoter and a Social Media Influencer | Most Influential Blogger In Ghana For Bookings: Kubinho80@gmail.com

Media & Culture

Rapper Offset Reportedly Arrested In Atlanta

Published

on

Offset

New reports confirm that rapper and new dad Offset has been arrested in Atlanta. According to TMZ, the Migos member was arrested just outside Atlanta. Offset was reportedly pulled over by the cops for driving in a tinted SUV.

When the cops carried out a search, they discovered a gun in the SUV.

If convicted, Offset faces serious jail term as he’s already a convicted felon.

Facebook Comments
Continue Reading

Media & Culture

Zylofon Media Signs Akoo Nana For 3 Years

Published

on

Akoo Nana

The biggest record label in Ghana, Zylofon Media has announced the signing of Ghanaian musician Akoo Nana real name William Ato Ankrah.

CEO of the company, Nana Appiah Mensah made the announcement on Saturday, July 23, 2018, at Kasoa when he attended Kasoa Ramafest 2018.

Making the announcement at the event, Mr. Appiah Mensah said his outfit “is lending Akoo Nana a three-year management deal with Zylofon Music”. This signing comes as a surprise to many since they did not see it coming.

Details of the three-year deal are not known yet but Zionfelix.net is optimistic that it will help both parties. Akoo Nana joins musicians like Stonebwoy, Shatta Wale, Kumi Guitar, Obibini, Joyce Blessing and Becca on Zylofon Media.

Watch Nana Appiah Mensah making the announcement in the video below:

Facebook Comments
Continue Reading

Media & Culture

Anthony Anderson Under Investigation Over Alleged Assault On A Woman

Published

on

Anthony Anderson

Black-ish star Anthony Anderson is currently being investigated by Los Angeles Police following a crime report it received.

According to The Blast, Anderson is under investigation “for allegedly assaulting a woman after she catered an event thrown by the actor.” The incident happened last year, the report added, and it was after the event she catered for the actor.

She met with Anderson a second time to discuss future business opportunities when the alleged assault occurred, the report added.

LAPD told The Blast, “We have a crime report listing him (Anderson) as a suspect in a crime. It is an open investigation.”

A spokesperson for Anderson denies the claim and tells The Blast, “It’s unfortunate that anyone can file a police report whether it is true or false. The authorities have not contacted Anthony or any of his representatives about this matter. Anthony unequivocally disputes the claim.”

Facebook Comments
Continue Reading

ads




Like Facebook Page

Sparkling New Music (Recommended)

New Music!! (Recommended)

New Music!!! (Recommended)

New Music (Recommended)

New Music!!!

New Music

New Music (Recommended)

New Music Video (Recommended)

Trending This Week

Latest Stories

Trending