Connect with us

News

PSG ‘Offer Mbappe Control Of Club’s Sporting Project Including Hiring And Firing Managers And Team-Mates’ In Desperate Bid To Stop Him From Joining Real Madrid

Published

on

PSG reportedly made a desperate attempt to keep Kylian Mbappe by offering him a £4 million per month salary, a £100 million signing bonus, and the ability to hire and fire managers and teammates.

The sensational contract, which would give him control of the club’s sporting operations, comes as multiple reports in Spain and France claim the 23-year-old is on the verge of joining Real Madrid on a free transfer after his contract with PSG expires in two months.

According to El Chiringuito TV, PSG has offered to make Mbappe the “owner of the project” starting next season, giving him a say in who the manager is and who his teammates will be.

According to the publication, this offer would be in addition to their previously reported offer of making him the highest paid player in football, with Sky Sports reporting that the French champions would be willing to give him an eye-watering deal of £4 million per month – double his previous salary.”

According to the report, PSG president Nasser Al-decision Khelaifi’s to give Mbappe control of sporting operations will allow him to have a say on Mauricio Pochettino’s future, who has been linked with the sack following their Champions League last-16 exit to Real Madrid.

Sky Sports also claimed that if Mbappe re-signed with PSG, he would receive a huge signing-on bonus of up to £100 million, including image rights concessions and any bonuses for on-field matters.

Mbappe helped PSG reclaim the league title by scoring 25 goals and assisting 17 times, topping the charts in both categories. He has 36 goals and 26 assists this season.

Kubidyza is a Global Celebrity Blogger, Music Promoter and a Social Media Influencer | Most Influential Blogger In Ghana For Bookings: Kubinho80@gmail.com

News

Nike Announces Full Exit From Russia

Published

on

Fallout from Russia’s invasion of Ukraine continues, as another major brand is pulling its business from the country.

Nike has announced that it’s making a full exit from Russia, confirming the move in a statement issued to Reuters on Thursday.

“Nike has made the decision to leave the Russian marketplace. Our priority is to ensure we are fully supporting our employees while we responsibly scale down our operations over the coming months.”

The move comes after Nike announced that it was suspending online and physical retail business in Russia this past March.

In May, it was reported that Nike had not renewed agreements with Inventive Retail Group (IRG), which operated 37 Nike-branded stories in Russia through its Up and Run subsidiary.

This continues a trend of Western brands rolling back business in Russia, including Nike’s rival Adidas, which has indefinitely suspended all of its Russian business.

While leaving Russia is significant, Nike’s bottom line likely won’t be drastically impacted.

The company recently revealed that it gets less than 1% of its revenue from Ukraine and Russia combined.

The decision, however, does add to Russia’s increasingly growing economic isolation.

Continue Reading

News

Mason Greenwood Has Bail Extended As Rape Investigation Continues

Published

on

Manchester United footballer Mason Greenwood will remain on bail over allegations he raped and assaulted a young woman following a court hearing.

The 20-year-old was arrested in January after images and videos were posted online, and he was also questioned on suspicion of making threats to kill.

His bail was due to expire in April but Greater Manchester Police made an application to the courts to extend it, with a hearing held on Thursday.

On Friday, a force spokesman said: “Following a hearing yesterday, a 20-year-old man arrested on suspicion of rape, assault and making threats to kill on Sunday, January 30 remains on bail.”

The spokesman said no further updates would be issued until the suspect was charged or released facing no further action.

Within hours of the allegations surfacing online, the striker – who has made one appearance for England – was suspended from playing or training with the Old Trafford club until further notice.

Nike suspended its sponsorship deal with Greenwood, and later terminated it, while Electronic Arts confirmed his removal from active squads on its Fifa 22 game.

Continue Reading

News

Black Stars Goalkeeper Jojo Wollacott Joins Charlton Athletic

Published

on

English League One side, Charlton Athletic FC have signed Black Stars goalkeeper, Joseph Wollacott on a three-year deal.

The 25-year old joins Charlton Athletic as a free agent after his contract expired at Swindon Town where he made 39 appearances last season and helped them to the League Two play-offs.

He becomes the club’s third signing ahead of the new season.

Wollacott has seven caps for Ghana after making his international debut last year.

Wollacott came through the ranks at Bristol City and went on loan spells outside the EFL. He then joined then League Two side Forest Green Rovers on loan in 2019/2020, making his professional debut against Charlton.

He joined Swindon Town on an emergency loan in 2021, before signing a permanent deal at the start of the 2021/2022 season.

Wollacott was voted League Two goalkeeper of the season after an outstanding 2021/2022 campaign with Swindon Town.

Continue Reading

Latest Stories

The Daily

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Follow Us

Trending